Chapter 34

*ISABEL POV*

I am disappointed in myself for what happened like 30 minutes ago. I'm only 15... I don't like the feeling of knowing I made out with a boy on a bed... Thats innapropiet.

"Let's start packing bel"

I got up and started packing all my things. I started crying while packing. Why did I let him?

"Bel! Whats wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Something is wrong, what is it."

"I hate my self for doing what we just did."

"Why?"

"Hayes, I love you so much. I truly do. But did we have to? I'm so angry at myself for this."

"Its gonna be alright. We don't have to tell anyone... You know?"

I nodded.

He grabbed me and pulled me in tight.

"I love you so much Isabel Rae"

"I love you too Hayes Grier"

He helped me finish packing as I wept tears off my face. He kissed me on the cheek.

*HAYES POV*

After Isabel explained how she felt about what we did. I felt guilty.

What DID we do that for?

It was uncalled and innapropiet.

"Isabel, I'm so sorry. I really am"

"It's okay. At least we stopped" she smiled and sniffed up her nose.

We hugged again.

"Guys, we gotta go, our flight is in 2 hours." Nash informed us.

Me and my girlfriend got up. Nash and his girlfriend were in the same car as us.

"So haysieboo, is that ur girlfriend Hun?"

"Yes" I have her straightforward answers to show I wasn't interested in her conversation with me.

"Thats cute"

I rolled my eyes and I starred out the window. I put my hand on Bel's leg and we rode on to the Airport.

We went through security and stuff like that.

Once we got into the waiting room, I heard a very familiar voice.

Too familiar.

It was Hannah

"HAYES HAYES! Hey boyfriend!"

"What? I'm not your boyfriend..." I was looking around making sure nobody saw this.

"You're too funny. Let's sit down babe." She was pulling my arm to follow her.

"No" i yanked it away from her

"Babe"

"LISTEN! I'm NOT YOUR BABE! WE BROKE UP LIKE 3 DAYS AGO! LEAVE ME ALONE."

Nash and his girlfriend Maddie turned around. Along with the rest of the boys.

"Ohhhh ZAYUM" Cameron shouted.

"Hayes, I have no idea what you're talking about. You are embarrassing us."

"No, you are embarassing your self" Isabel added.

"Don't get in this child. You're a whore and you know it."

"Actually, I'm not JUST a whore" she said sarcastically. "I'm Hayes's girlfriend sweetie."

Her eyes got big.

"YOU FUCKING CHEATED!"

"Actually" i said "i didnt cheat. You did."

"What?"

"You have no memory huh... Yeah... Well I broke up with you because you got drunk and you lost your v card with someone at a party. So... Who's the whore now?"

"You know what?! Ugh!" And she stomped away.

Cameron put me in a head lock and messed with my hair and I kicked him. Everyone was proud of me cause i don't talk to people like that.

"Thats felt good" i admitted.

"I bet huh, babe" Bel said with a smirk on my face. She said babe!

We hugged and Hannah just started at us with a dirty look.

Slut.