Chapter 11

*HAYES POV*

I got an anonomys text from someone in AZ. it was weird. i dont know anyone in Arizona, just Sierra, Isabel, and their family. why would they be texting me? how did they get my number?

Isabel looked up the number and it was coming from Aiden. i acted like i didnt know who he was. but he knew who i was.

"Have you ever told Aiden about me?"

"no. but he is the jealous type"

"ok but how does he know me?!"

"Oh, your so not vine famous. phhh"

i looked away from her and she came closer to me. she was looking at my phone screen. the text i got from aiden was

"Stay away from my Isabel. She is My gf. she isnt yours"

Isabel instantly said

"we arent dating Hayes. you were there when i bro-"

"yes i know"

i wasnt mad at her. i was really stressed out. i wasnt scared. ashtyn showed me a picture of him and he was okay. i mean like he seemed about her height. he liked the Green Bay Packers. He seemed quiet and i doubt he would even touch me. he wouldnt even be in NC because hes all the way in Arizona.

i didnt reply to the message. why would i? this kid was looking to an argument. sorry, but people who live across the country dont control me.

"hayes, aiden just called me"

"what did he say?"

"he said that he didnt want us dating but he doesnt even know im with you as in hanging out with you. im calling his mom."

the texts stopped. thank god. but i a little part of me said this wasnt over.