Chapter 21

*AIDEN POV*

Today was horrible. I thought I had did the right thing, i really did. But nothing ever makes Isabel happy. I have to constantly impress her with things that don't impress her.

"I'm sorry guys"

They came in holding hands. I never got to do that with her. We didn't even kiss or hug because I was too shy.

"Hold on a second Hayes."

They let go and he went upstairs to her room. I was downstairs sitting on a tall chair by the kitchen island.

"Why would you do that? Aiden. You knew you shouldn't have so why would you do it?"

"I was jeal-"

"No. I'm so sure. Listen."

She sat in another tall chair and scooted it closer to me and then she said

"I still have feelings for you. I acted like i hated you. But with these last couple days. I do now."

My stomach filled with butterflies. I leaned in towards her and our lips touched. We finally kissed. FINALLY!

*ISAB POV*

God. No. Please. No. Me and Aiden kissed. What the fuck. What if Hayes finds out. I've never felt so bad in my life. Though, i do have feelings for Aiden, but uhhh... NOW IS NOT THE TIME. After we kissed I got up and ran. I ran to the stairs and up to my room and locked the door. I forgot Hayes was in there and he asked me

"Babe, whats wrong?"

Oh no. So i unlocked my door and shot out. I went to the office and closed the double doors and I sat in there. It was quiet. I was alone. My ass vibrated and it was my iPhone. It was a text from Hayes.

"Babe, wats wrong? U r worrying me"

What am I going to do? I cant hide this from him. Not from my boyfriend. A sentimental thought came to my head "these are the last moments you are dating him Isabel." I cried more. I cant do this any longer. I fell asleep in the office. That was my night. Perfect right? Yeah. I think so too.