Chapter 29

*CAMERON POV*

Isab is cute. I would date her, but she's like 5 years younger...

She laughs at everything i do, i like that 'cause i know I'm making her happy. We left IHOP and went to the mall. Taylor came with us. We all pretty much almost peed our pants.

"WE WE WEINERRRR"

We ditched Taylor and left. We went back to the hotel and me and Isabel laid in bed. We watched funny girl fights on YouTube like the shovel one. The girl walked around the house before fighting. I thought they were best friends.

"ISABEL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN BED WITH CAMERON!" Uhhh ohhh... It was Hayes...

"Uhh... Hayes.... It's not really what it looks like, and if it was, you shouldn't care." Isabel replied

I was surprised. She was really calm towards the big coward standing by the door.

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't care then, if I shouldn't."

"You have a fucking girlfriend... "

"Not anymore"

*HAYES POV*

Me and Hannah broke up. She was illegally drinking at a party we went to last night and she hooked up and slept with a few guys. She lost her V card too. Soo... Thats how a relationship of 1 1/2 years ends.

"Not anymore"

"What? Why?"

"I'll tell you later. But I came here to see of you wanted to come back to the room"

"Hayes, sorry bud, but you cant just break up with someone and then welcome me back." I was hurt when Ashtyn said this.

"Listen you two," Cameron said "chill out. Hayes, wait a whole before dating, and Isabel, i don't care if you stay here, or at his."

She nodded.

"I think ill just stay here tonight, maybe tomorrow night"

I nodded. Why would she? This is where I miss Hannah. She always was up for anything I wanted to do. This sucks.

*ISABEL POV*

I turned down the whole 'comeback to my place because i just became single' idea.

I still love hayes, but I'm not going to let it take me over to where it would be okay if he cheated on me.

Hayes left and he seemed sad.

"I'll be right back"

"I love y-, i mean okay"

"Did you just say what I think you said?"

"What? Okay?"

"No before that."

He just smiled and I said

"Me too"

I walked out and walked across the hall to Hayes's room and knocked

"Who's there?"

I thought before answering.

"Hatch" i waited for a response

"Hatch who?"

"Bless you!"

He opened it and he let me in..

"Why are you here?"

"Cause I wanted to talk to you"

"Ohhhhkayy? Whats there to talk about?"

"Stuff."

He sat next to me and kissed my cheek. He pushed me over and he started kissing me from my shoulder and up. He started unbuttoning his collared California styled shirt. Once he was finished, he took a breath and we started to make out. Then he started taking my shirt off. I didn't mind, I had a tank too underneath. Then he tried to take that off.

"No Hayes! Stop!"

He took my shirt off. There i sat top less with no bra. It was one of those shirts with the bra inside.

"HAYES! Stop! I'm only 15. If I got pregnant, my parents would kill me. Stop."

He checked it pockets and pulled out a condom.

"No. No Hayes."

I got up and went to the bathroom and put my shirts back on.

"Hayes, I would make out with you, but not do 'stuff' with you."

"Okay!"

He pushed me onto the bed and we made out. His lips, his everything. When i am with him, i forget everything, and all i worry about is him.

"I gotta go, but I'll see u later. We should go to Taco Bell."

"Okey dokey, see you then"

I went back to cams room and there he way, laying in the bed. I pulled up the covers and laid next to him. He kissed me on the cheek.

Zzzzzayum, this whole hour had revolved around kissing! I kinda like this. But I not from 2 different guys.