Chapter 33

*NASH POV*

Cameron has been going for Isabel, the girl Hayes started dating as of yesterday. It doesn't bother me but sometimes it does. Cam wanted to date her.

I went to Hayes's room and walked in. Isabel was on the couch watching KUWTK, and Hayes's was sitting on the single seat on his phone.

"Hayes, can we talk for a few minutes?"

"Why, Nash."

"Let's talk for a few minutes"

"Why?"

"Now." I said pointing to the ground.

"I'll be back Bel"

And me and him were in the hallway.

"Tell me about Isabel" with my arms crossed

"She's my girlfriend" Hayes said while shaking his head side to side slightly like he was confused.

"And"

"And what, what do you want to know nash"

"Tell me why you just broke up with Hannah"

"She cheated. This is pointless, bye" he tried walking away and I pulled his arm back

"No we aren't done. Cameron likes her too."

"What?!" His mouth dropped and his eyes widened

"Yes, so please don't kiss her or hold hands or any sign of affection around him please."

"No"

"Yes you will Hayes, if I see it, its a direct call to mom and u wont be able to hang around with me and the boys" i felt like i took control and I had pride In it.

"Alright. But he cannot TRY to do that to Isabel"

"Deal?"

"Deal"

We shook on it.

*HAYES POV*

Why cant I hug her? Or kiss her? At least today, we were going home. I cant deal with it. And I hope Cam goes to his home in California. Isabel is my girlfriend and I should be able to do what ever I want with her... If you know what I mean. I'll be turning 16 soon and she will be in a few months.

"Yo Hayes, bro, we need to talk."

I turned around hoping it was Nash, but it was Cameron.

"What? About what?"

"Isabel"

"Cameron, I'm almost 16. You are almost 19, you are out of Highschool. We are in our 2nd year. You ne-"

"Yes I know. But I just thought you should know that I have feelings for her too man. I will back off cause we are close. It will suck for me, but it's for you bro."

We both got up and gave each other a hug. I walked back into my room and Isabel was sleeping on the couch. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. She was sleeping in some uncomfortable pants so I got some of my sweats and took her skinny jeans off and put mine on. I wasn't trying to be a perv. I just know what she likes, cause she's mine.

Like 30 minutes later she woke up

"What time is our flight?"

"Not until 1:30 in the morning babe"

"Don't call me babe"

"Why not?"

"I just don't like that"

"Okay then princes"

"Get me a trash can"

"Okay then Bel? Or Hun?"

"Better"

Okay maybe not everything but most. You can never know someone 100%. Its weird to know but true.

She got out of bed and she brushed her teeth and came back.

She layed next to me and I got on top of her. I started kissing her from the shoulder up. Before I continued, I went to the door, covered the peep hole and locked it so Nash cant just walk in.

I went back to the bed and we started kissing. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me harder.

Now I was shirt less and she had been. But had her Nike sports bra on.

We kept kissing.

I messed with her sports bra. She thought I was taking it off.

"HAYES! NO! NOT NOW!"

"What?"

"Stop touching it!"

"I wasn't taking it off!"

"You are suck a perv!"

"what ever" we both laughed