Chapter 5

Note: sorry for any errors in this chapter! I'm typing off of my phone! Xoxo

*HAYES POV*

"I kinda like you."

Isabel looked at me suprised. I didn't know why.

"You do?"

"Yea"

She changed the subject and asked if i had social media. I gave her mine and her eyes went. BIG

"ONE MILLION FOLLOWERS? WHAT THE FUCK DUDE? HOW?!"

I laughed. She's cute. I wanted to just hug and kiss her. She looked so cute in the Diamond Supply Co. Sweat shirt. It was too big. But its cute.

"So what sports do you play?" I asked.

"I play winter softball and i do swim. What do you play?"

"I play girls"

She started laughing and I did to. Did I really just say that? Yea. She didn't stop laughing for like 5 minutes.

"I'm kidding. I play lacrosse and football"

"Good" she said laughing.

Her laughing made me laugh too. Her parents went to a hotel and my mom aloud Isabel and her sister Sierra, along with their shih-Tzu poodle mix, Shorty to spend the night. Shorty slept in Nash's room. This dog was so cute! I know, i sound gay, but you have to see this fur ball!

My mom didn't want the girls to sleep down stairs because Isabel and Sierra werent comfortable with it. I wouldn't be either. They slept in Skylynns room. I heard them laughing all night. It was mostly because Skylynn was pretending to be gangster.

All night, I thought about Isabel. She's really pretty. I like her with her braces. She doesn't really wear makeup besides the usual mascara. I like that. Its clean. It's too early to like her. She's pretty and cute. But I cant help to say, i like Isabel Rae.