Chapter 23

*ISABEL POV*

"Are we over?"

I was crying. What am I going to do with myself.

"Hayes!" I whined. He wasn't answering me.

We got in the car and went home. We didn't talk the whole way home, we didn't want my mom wondering what was going on.

"Are you guys tired?" My mom asked

"Yes, yes we are" i answered.

When we got home, Hayes went around the car and didn't walk up to my porch, he walked to his. I watched him. He jogged all the way over there. Before he put his foot on the step that doesnt show my house, he turned around. He looked at me. He mouthed

"We will talk later"

I answered okay and I opened the garage door and i dissapeared. I really hope we aren't over. I love hayes a lot and it was just a simple mistake.

*HAYES POV*

*next day*

I woke up and took a shower. Got dressed into a diamond shirt with some khakis. I put on my white nike long socks, with some black nike nice shoes.

The day was going fine and then I asked myself

"Why did I put shoes on?"

Then it hit me. I was going over to the Medina's to talk to Isabel. I dreaded this. I already knew my answer to the question she cried to know. I think this was a good answer. At least i hope it was.

*ISABEL POV*

I heard a knock at the door followed by a doorbell ring. Shorty started barking. I followed him to our double doors and i opened one.

"Can we talk?"

I nodded and stepped outside.

"You can come in"

"You might not want me here after this"

I knew what he was going to say. I just did. The way he showed up with his hands in his pockets, speaking quietly, not wanting to come in. Yup. I knew.

"Isabel. I love you. I truely do. But I think we wouldn't be dating anymore. It's for the best. You kissed Aiden. Aiden loves you. You probably love him too."

I started crying. No. No. Not today. Please. No. Not today.

"Hayes, please, plea-"

"I'm sorry"

He kissed me on the cheek while bringing me into a tight hug. He looked at me and kissed me on the lips. It was a serious make out session. Then I stepped towards the door putting my hand on the handles

"Bye"

"Bye but uh, I'm sorry Bel. I'm gonna sound like Aiden, blah blah blah, I want you to know i love you. I always will. Your my first girlfriend."

I smiled and nodded

"I love you too Hayes Grier"

He smiled and turned around and walked next door to where my ex-boyfriend, Hayes Grier, now lives.