Chapter 39

*HAYES POV*

Here me and Isabel go again. We break up... AGAIN. I love her so much. This hurts. It hurts to know that someone you love, doesnt love you back, infact, don't know who you are.

This whole fame thing is getting out of hand. It costed Isabel's memory & our relationship.

I love my fans, but we need to step up to our boundaries.

"Hey boys!"

I looked up to see my dad, Chad.

"Hey dad!" I sat up and wrapped my arms around him. Nash did the same.

"So how ya feeling?"

"I have a migraine"

"I'm tired"

"So what happened?" Will asked

"We were at Walmart, and Hayes was being stupid and got in trouble. So the Walmart guy called him and Isabel's name over inner come and while we were going home, fans were following us and weren't paying attention to the road. We came up on a stop light and they weren't stopping. And you can picture what happened next. I'm tired... Night." Nash rested his head on his pillow and fell asleep.

"Oh"

"Thats all you say?! "Oh"? Wow son..." My dad shook his head to my brother Will.

Minutes later, Isabel's mom and her sister Sierra walked in and sat by her. She opened her eyes and her mom spoke.

"Its mom Isabel. It's okay, wake up" she said softly.

Isabel opened her eyes and she hug her with her pink cast.

"what happened?"

Nash woke up and yelled "OH MY GOD. WILL, YOU TELL THE STORY" and he went back to sleep.

"Oh"

My dad shook his head at Sierra.

"ALL YOU GOT IS "OH"?"

Her sister nodded.

"I'm just playing with ya" my dad spoke.

We laughed.

"Mom. I don't know why I'm here." She started crying.

My mom got out of her bed and walked to Isabel and combed her fingers through her hair.

"It's okay Baby girl, we will be okay"

"What happened?!"

"We got in a car accident. Fans hit us last night. You are doing really well, we will be released later today."

"It's going to be okay, Isabel" i spoke. Our parents didn't know we were and have dated.

"Mom? Well, let me tell ya" Isabel said "this boy, thinks I'm his girl friend. I told him I've never seen him."

My mom said "you don't have a girlfriend Hayes?! Stop playing with her!"

My face was red.

"He showed me pictures of us kissing"

I thought "why didn't i not tell her not say anything..."

My mom and dad looked at me.

"WHAT?! You two dated?!" They said in synch.

I nodded my head slowly.

"Its okay Hayes, Elizabeth, Chad, i mean, Isabel doesnt remember and I'm not saying its a good thing but c'mon their teens." Her mom said

"Yea, I guess" my mom smiled. My dad and will left to go to football.

Isabel's mom came by me.

"I hope you guys date again" she laughed

"Me too"

"When and why did u guys break up?"

"Today. She didn't remember me."

She leaned over and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry. But you're welcome to our house when ever you want!"

"Thanks"

Her mom walked out. She was sitting in the living room along with Jhonny, Skylynns dad.

They talked for a bit. Then they both got up and went to the desk.

They were signing papers and nurse un hooked us four and had us get dressed in REAL clothes.

We were leaving! Isabel came home with us cause her mom had to go back to the Gym, just a job she got cause she was bored when the kids weren't there.

We drove through naturally landscaped streets of green trees. We got home and Isabel came up to my room.

"So you don't remember me at all, huh?"

"Yeah, sorry"

"It's not your fault"

She sat on my bed. She started to cry. I ran up to her and hugged her tight. I whispered in her ear

"Isabel, I love you so much, I will help you."

She looked up and kissed me on the cheek. I got butterflies. She separated from me and walked down stairs to eat. I followed her and we both ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.