Chapter 17

*AIDEN POV*

I hate this. I hate life and my self. I cant wait until i go home on Friday.

Maybe Isabel was out of my leauge. She was pretty, funny, cute, smart, though she always had trouble with math and I liked that. At least she liked me. At least she loved me. This was our second time dating. I asked her out last summer. We were going into the 7th grade. It was over text messages and my cousin did it for me. I was too shy. I had him do it so that if she said no, I could blame him.

*flashback*

*text messages*

Isabel: so whats up?😀

Me: nothing. Just in Michigan with my cousin Kian. We are camping in his backyard.

Isabel: cool ✌️

Me: what are you doing

Isabel: I'm in side waiting for my mom, dad, and sister to get out of the pool. I didn't want to swim because I've swam all day. Plus you texted me so yuppers!"

Me: nice

Isabel: can I ask you a question? You don't have to answer it of u don't want to.

Me: sure

Isabel: since I've told you who i like a lot. Who do you like? Who do you truely like? It's okay if its not me. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.😁

It took me a while to respond. I liked her. But i didn't want her to know!

Me: i kinda like you.

Isabel: but who do you truely like? It's okay if its not me.

Me: you.

Me: do you date?

Isabel: no. Srry.

Me: this is kian. Aidens cousin. Would you date Aiden?

Isabel: sure

Me: so would you date him

Isabel: yea i guess

Me: this is Aiden. Would you be my girlfriend?

Isabel: yes☺️

Me: so your my girlfriend?

Isabel: yes☺️

*end of flash back*

We texted for like 3 more hours.

I miss the old times. I asked her one time why when we see each other, we just say hi, nothing else. She said it was because we are in jr high now and we don't have the same teacher any more. We were in the same class for 3 years in a row. I got a little sad when she said that. I made me think of all the times we used to have together.

I still love her. I do. I will not attempt suicide. I promise. I swear. It will be hard to get over someone like her.

I love Isabel Rae so much.