Little family

*Your POV*

We're standing near to a tree behind other trees wide wide behind all the people that are standing around my dad's grave.. all black like always.

Nothing has changed and nothing ever will. I can see Tyler... and my grandparents.. I can even see my mom.. they're crying but I can't cry anymore.

When Ethan told me that he died two days ago.. I couldn't even cry.. I didn't faint.. I didn't do anything.

I just didn't felt anything like somebody has ripped my heart out but I guess it's because I already left everything out the night before.

I just feel this heavy feeling in my chest. It's just too much. I feel so weak and I need to rest for like a whole week.. but it's finally over.. one person less who I need to worry about.. now only Tyler is left. I really don't care about mom.

»Can we Please leave, I don't feel so good..« I say and he looks at me.

»Go to the car as long as they're distracted. I'll be right behind you.« he says and I nod. He already told me he'd talk to Tyler..

I don't even want to see him. I've gone so cold and I'm so upset, exhausted and fed up I don't even want to try anymore or worry.

I don't like graveyards or anything that has to do with death people and stuff.. So I go back to the car that he parked a little further away where nobody will really see it..

I also asked Ethan when I'd go back but he told me that I wouldn't go back and that I'd stay with him from now on because he wouldn't want to leave me alone for even a second and that he doesn't give a fuck if Pablo will find out or anything else because he has enough and he wants us to live together.

Then I asked him if we would need to move to the mansion of Pablo as soon as he takes over. I said his house would be enough for us and way more comfortable than his bossy and cold mansion this also way too huge for us.

»Doesn't matter. You decide but it'll still be ours.« he said shrugging. That was fine for me..

*Ethan's POV*

It's cold as fuck and I don't want him to stand in the snow for too long so I catch Tyler before he disappears.

I grab his arm gently and he turns around to me. He also looks like he's totally fed up.. that scares me because I can literally recognize suicidal people after everything that happened.

»Bro.. I'm so sorry.. seriously I don't know what to say.. he was a great man..« that's true. He was one of the only ones who believed in me from the first second on and it's so sad to let someone like him go..

I can't imagine how he must feel because I didn't feel anything when I found out about my dad death... when I found out that my 'hero' killed my dad.

He looks like he really needed this and like he's glad that I'm here.. »Thanks.. I'm glad you're here.. he really liked you..« he says. Wow. I try to keep it serious.

»What are you doing now? I mean do you have someone who'll take care of you or-..« I don't know how to continue this sentence because no matter how many people will die around me I still won't know how to talk about it or ask.

»Yeah.. I'm already eighteen and he left everything to me.. the money, the house, unpublished books that are worth a lot now..« he says looking down. He's not even happy about it.

He's only sad about his loss and so am I. Y/N doesn't show or but I know that it hurts her like hell...

»Good.. if you need anything.. you know you can always call me..« I say and he nods slowly with a soft smile. Damn these people are stronger than I thought.