Heartbreak

*Ethan's POV*

After I drop her off at the club I drive to Pablo with shaking hands.

We spent hours on the beach. We didn't talk that much but only sitting there and watching the sun rise until she got too tired was enough for me to lose my mind.

Her silence says so much. I liked feeling her presence. I liked feeling her arm touching mine and looking into her eyes that keep reflecting the phosphorescence...

Now my heart is racing and I'm storming into Pablo's office. This man never leaves his office. No matter what time it is. I could swear he's living in his office instead of the rest of his mansion.

I close the door behind me and look at him totally out of breath.. he furrows his eyebrows.. I swallow.
»Son? You did not tell me you would come.« he says and I nod.

»Uh.. I know..« how am I supposed to start this? I don't even know by myself what I'm going to do. I walk towards him and sit down when he gives me a sign.

My leg is shaking. I don't even know why. This shouldn't make me so nervous and I definitely need something after this to calm down..

»What's the matter?« he asks leaning in and I run my hands over my face.. »Y/N.« I say and he furrows his eyebrows even more like he's going to kill me..

I need to stop breathing so fast. He must think there's really something wrong or that I'm crazy. Well I am crazy.

»What's wrong with her?« he asks with a deep voice.. for a second I ask myself why he gets so serious about her all the time.

He couldn't care less about the other girls..  there are things that I don't know anything about.. but I can't concentrate on that now.

»N-nothing... I just had this.. thought.« I say and look into his eyes. »Does she have to strip? We have enough strippers and she could do something easier or not do anything at all I mean I don't even understand why she has to-..« I say really fast and he cuts me off totally confused.

»Wait a second.. son did you even sleep last night?« he asks. I nod. He needs to listen to me. »What exactly are you trying to say?« he asks and I clench my jaw..

»I think.. this all went a little bit too fast and she might could feel overwhelmed.. she's confused and that's not good because she can't work like this.« I can't believe my ears.

What am I even saying what kind of explanation is this? Are these words rolling off my tongue? Am I trying to protect her? Hell yeah I am.

»Since when do you care?« he asks raising a brow. My heart stops. »I don't.. she just can't concentrate on what she's doing and it's too risky.« I say and I actually don't feel for good blaming her but I don't know how to do it in another way.

»So you want her to.. not do anything?« he asks totally confused raising both of his eyebrows. I lean in.

Of course he would never agree on letting her not doing anything because then there wouldn't be a point in this all but at least I can try to convince him to let her do less.. even less than she's already doing.

»No no but.. at least not.. strip.. she's still very young.. it's hard.. she's fine with the other stuff.« I say and look away. He sighs.

»We already talked about this once and I'm going to tell you the same thing. She's going to do everything that the other girls are doing as well. No joker.« he says and I clench my jaw..