Two sides, one factor

*Your POV*

I wake up with a ringing phone..
I don't remember the last time I've slept that comfortable and whoever is calling right now is really going to get punched by me so hard that they won't be able to call anybody ever again.

It's his phone. Next time I'll tell him to just turn it off because I don't want anything to ruin this or any other moment ever again..

Only now I realize that he's laying with his head on my chest and his hand under my sweater, squeezed on my boob. He threw one leg over mine.. His hair is messy.. like a kid.

God damn I love it when his hair is messy and I'm afraid that I'll wake him up if I laugh.. that position tho. And he has to wake up anyway.

I run my hand slowly and carefully through his hair and play with it..

»Ethan..« god damn fuck. I need to stop that and remember that he still doesn't know that I know his name. God. I clean my throat. How am I supposed to call him?

He makes it seem so easy to say 'baby', 'babe' or anything else but I can't do that, I'm not used to that and I just don't know.. it feels so weird.. I don't even know what we are and on what way we are so I need to find a solution..

God if he wouldn't be laying on it, I would throw it out of the window..

»Wake up you stupidass!« I say finally totally angry because of his ringing phone.. he groans slowly and says »Fuck it..« with a husky morning voice that turns me hella on..

Then it starts to bother him too and he clenches his jaw and takes it out saying »Fuck you all..« he's still so tired and moody..

He answers the call and yawns.. I sit up a little bit and look at him.. he scratches his eyes and says »Yeah.. I did.« I sigh..

Suddenly he sits up so fast that I think a lightning hit him. »Fuck! Give me twenty minutes.« he says and hangs up. He just woke up and said 'fuck' three times. I'm asking myself what made him rush again. He's only stressing and rushing.

He looks at me and I look at him while I'm biting my inner cheek. I raise my eyebrows looking at him questioning.

»I gotta go.« he says and I feel this sadness coming up in me so I just take a deep breath and nod. I'm not going to ask him where he's going. We're not like this.

I scream when he jumps on me all of sudden and makes me lay back down..

He grabs my wrist and kisses my neck several times. That makes me laugh because his facial hair tickles me.. he plants kisses all over my face and I feel like a loved puppy..

»Stop!« I scream when my stomach is already hurting from laughing. I'm not really used to see these sides of him and I like it a lot... I mean I could get used to it.

»Wait until I'm back. I'll knock you out.« he says standing up and damn he's fucking hot from that angle.

I keep smiling and try to calm down while he looks at me with a smile that makes me fall in love with him even more.

»You're starting to be cheesy.« I say lifting myself up from my elbows while he puts his jacket on. He smirks.

»This wasn't meant in a good way.. and you want me to be bad?« he asked with a deep voice. I can already feel how I'm blushing, gosh this is so embarrassing. I can't help but nod.

»Sometimes..« I say and he winks. Ah. My heart.

*Grayson's POV*

»Mom I met a girl.« I say and she looks at me eyes wide open. Well I didn't really meet her but.. yeah.. you already know.. she just won't leave my damn head.