Love and war

*Ethan's POV*

She's walking faster than me.. she's not talking to me.. she's breathing fast and she's ignoring me.. she has wounds means she fought.. she knows it.

She gets into the car and doesn't move. She just looks forward. She doesn't even turn around or move when I get in as well.

*Your POV*

I was right.. more than right. The Ferrari wouldn't make it. He came with a Mercedes GLE 63 S Coupé. That doesn't matter. I want him to drop me off as fast as possible.

Usually we talk about everything. Whenever there's a problem we talk. He knows whenever I lie and whenever something is wrong and he leans knows what to do.

Somehow I'm the only stupid bitch who never does anything right and always gets played..

I wish we could talk about it but I don't think I'm ready for it after everything that happened tonight. It's still very early. 2am pops up when he turns the engine on.

I really don't want to talk. I'm still shaking and the fact that he is the one that has to take me away.. makes it even worse.

The fact is.. that the guilt in his face shows the truth..

That makes my chin and my lower lip shake. I feel so stupid.. I feel so stupid for believing people who only are going to hurt me.. I have enough of that. My whole body and my heart.. both are broken.

We don't talk during the ride. The only noise comes from the road and the song that's playing..

Depression & Obsession by XXXTentacion.

I clench my jaw and look at the display.

I hit the button and skip to the next one because I don't want to hear that song right now.

Ain't Nobody Takin My Baby by Russ.

Is this real? Did he do this on purpose or what kind of fucking coincidence is this? This time he hits the button and skips the song just as aggressive as me.

I wait for the next song with my eyes closed and jaw clenched ready to punch the display until it breaks.

Stupid Love by Jason Derulo.

I don't think I've ever hit a button that hard and screamed »ENOUGH!« almost freaking out. I wipe the hair out of my face and lean back again trying to calm down because I don't want this to make him talk to me.

I try to catch my breath while he grabs the wheel even tighter.. I decide to look out of the window and the snow instead of his direction, leaning my knees against the door side..

After a long long silence we almost arrive and he asks »Are you going to talk to me?«. I don't react. I don't do anything.

I act like I didn't even hear him although that's impossible.. with that voice.. with that voice that gets me weak. I love him so much it rips me apart...

I just swallow quietly..

When we arrive I get off the car immediately as fast as I can and run inside. I didn't meant to run but my legs are not listening to me..

*Ethan's POV*

I think I should get on my knees and start to pray because without gods help I'll never be able to explain or fix this.

I walk in as well. We have to talk about this. She has to talk about it with me. We need to blew things. I can't just drop her off and leave. I'll stay until we fixed this.