Moonflower

*Tyler's POV*

I thought that we healed at least a little bit but when I saw the way dad cried I think I lost it too. My eyes are already red. She's be seventeen now.. she'll never get to have the chance to..

I remember her last birthday. She was so unhappy and my stupidass didn't even ask her why or tried to help. I didn't care.

I was just so pissed and jealous because everything was about her again. Damn what was wrong with me? I mean it was her birthday?! I'll never forgive myself.

I wish she would be alive right now and we would celebrate it together.. I swear I would change everything. I'd tell her every single day what a great sister she is and that I'm thankful for her existence..

Without her I realize how lonely I actually am.. especially because mom isn't here either. This hurts because there's nobody we can hold onto...

Only we two and we can't handle it. We can't handle anything lately. Nothing is like it's been.

She left and took everything.

It's not my fault. It's our fault.. everyone's fault who couldn't realize how much help she needed.. who knows what she got herself into and what or who ended her life.

I actually promised myself to not think about it anymore but it's her birthday.. she's getting a year older and I'm dying..

I actually need some help..

I take my phone out and call Grayson before I start crying.

My dad is already in his office. He said he would want to be alone for a while.. what I can understand but with me it's the opposite.

I don't want to be alone ever again. I don't want to disappear in the darkness.. I need people around me.

*Your POV*

We wake up around 10pm. That was a huge nap but it helped a lot and now I feel good again.

I sit up and wake him. He looks at me and smiles. Today is probably the most beautiful day that I've ever had..

He takes my hand and looks at the ring.. his hand slides down my wrist but his thumb stays in my palm and I get goosebumps.

»I love you so much..« he says with a raspy voice and I blush. I cover my face with my other hand and chuckle..

»I love you too.« I say and he smiles. »You are my moonflower. Other than sunflowers.. you grow towards the moon at night..« he says and I melt.

Can I please cry or scream? How can someone be so cute and so nice and so loving I think I'm going to collapse or die or something.

I hate that I can't give anything back to him or say something like he says like what the hell I need to be more creative.

And I think I already have something in mind but I'm not going to tell him or say it yet.
I lean both of my arms crossed on his chest and kiss him.

»And you are my moon.. I grow towards you.. I bloom for you..« I say looking straight into his eyes.

His smile gets even bigger and brighter. I kiss him again and back off. He sits up and says »I want to see you bloom..«.

Then he grabs my waist and pulls me onto him. I scream and he slides his hands under my shirt. I put my hands on his shoulders..

He starts kissing my neck but I stop him. »Wait, can we do this later? There's something else I want to do!« I say and he looks at me. »What would that be?« he asks and I bite my lower lip.