Dinner

*Your POV*

Today I'm having dinner with Grayson, Ethan and their mom. Grayson came over a few days ago and asked me if I would come..

Since we talked with Ethan about this before I agreed and there's no problem left between him and I. Everything is clear and he promised me to find a solution for Beverly.

After he found out what I've done he couldn't believe me first but then he was proud of me and he also told me where the marks where coming from.. he was about to kill her too.. what a lovely guy..

Well now I'm getting ready for the dinner and so is Ethan. Of course we don't go together.. the struggle is that we have to act like we don't know each other for the whole event.. that's going to be difficult but I'll try my best.

*Ethan's POV*

I told Hugo to bring me Beverly since he owed me a favor. Well he did a good job.

I grab her collar and pull her towards the pool. I'm going to drown her.. I want to see her soul leaving her body slowly.

»Please don't do that to me! We both have a chance! I know you want me too! Don't let her get between us!« she says and I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

There is no us and I definitely don't want her but I'm not going to listen to her or talk to her since only shit comes out of her mouth. I can't believe that she is still believing in that. What a poor soul.

I throw her into the water and say »Bitch don't ruin my suit, I have a dinner tonight.«. It's not really a suit but it still looks fancy and fresh.

I'm a hot motherfucker.

Probably the sexiest alive.

The water is colder than cold. There are also some ice pieces in it. Huge.. pieces. I wanted her to freeze to death.

So I bend down and smile watching how she's shaking.. that's the best way to get ready for a dinner..

*Your POV*

»You look amazing..« Grayson says looking down at me totally amazed by outfit. Ethan and I decided to wear black to make him freak out. If we ain't devils then I don't know.

I thank him and give it back. I gotta be a little nicer again since I gotta tear his heart apart and that means he needs to love me with everything that he has and that won't work when I'm always mean.

He takes my hand and helps me into his car.

It's kinda quiet during the ride and I don't want to waste any time. »You sure that your mom wanted to see me? Or do you want to speed things up?« I ask raising a brow totally playful.

He smirks. »Both..« he answers and I chuckle. »I knew it.« I say and he looks at me surprised. »And you still said yes?« he asks and I nod.

Now it's time to act. Keep your shit together Y/N. »Because I actually like you too.. a lot.. and I'd like to speed things up as well

He looks extremely shook.. but he likes it.. he smiles again and so do I.. I put my hand on his and interlock it with mine.. he squeezes my hand and I sigh on the inside. What a stupidass.

When we arrive he helps me out of the car again and we walk towards the door together.. Ethan is already here. That makes me smile so much but I need to suppress it.

That he's here makes me feel so safe and so much better I can't even explain it.. this is going to be awkward but cool. He'll save me whenever I don't know what to say.. easy.