Girls

*Your POV*

After we eat in silence and I choke on my water because he takes his jacket off, we drive to get me some tattoos.

Yes I choked on my water because he took his jacket off and first I saw his muscles and second the tattoos that were covering them. Not completely but mostly.

My heart started racing.. he's been looking so hot in his black t-shirt without his jacket.. I haven't seen his arms before.. that made me weak. Yes I've been right.. the snake is going up his arm..

I couldn't stop staring at him. He noticed that and said »You can stop staring at my arms now.« I looked into his eyes and said »Sorry..« I tried so hard to not look again but it was impossible... especially the veins..

Although I didn't do drugs this time I still got horny. In that moment I only wanted him to wrap his arms around me.. I wanted to feel his arms and hands around me.. and again my legs started to shake..

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me.. and then he smirked.. »You really can't hide it..« he said and suddenly I had a hiccup. »What?« I asked with a shaking voice. »That I make you wet..« he said leaning in with a quiet voice..

My hiccup got even worse.. I looked away and tried to hide how much I've been blushing.. that was so god damn embarrassing.. I could already feel his smirk getting bigger.

And then I felt his hand on my bare leg under the table.. going up to my thigh.. I looked at him immediately.. his big tattooed hand going up under my dress..

I grabbed his hand with my shaking hand.. his devilish smile scared me and I was afraid that I couldn't resist..

Now there's a man in front of me with a needle in his hand. My heart is racing and I'm shaking like always.

Why can't I just stop? I'm so terrified.. I can already feel it hurting.. I look up at red hair. He's his arms crossed in front of his chest..

I scream silently without opening my mouth. He rolls his eyes.. »Can I at least hold your hand?« I Ask with a shaking chin. »No.« he says totally cold and I furrow my eyebrows.

»You're a weird couple.« the tattoo guy says. »We're not a couple.« he says. I swallow.. »Of course we aren't..« I mumble..

»Shut up and let him do his job.« red hair says and I nod.. I'm already used to him being so mean. »You look very young for a tattoo.. are you sure that you want this?« he asks and I bite my lower lip.

Then he tells me about a few rights and that it'll never go away again and about how dangerous it is and all. That makes my heart race even more.
I nod very fast before I change my mind or before he shoots me.

If I change my mind red hair will beat the hell out of me and I'll miss the chance to do something cool.. but there's no going back and I'm not sure if I really want this.. it's too risky.. there's one thing I forgot.

I don't have the right to choose.. although he chose what I'm going to get I kinda like it and that's why I'm confused.

I never thought about a tattoo. I knew mom and dad wouldn't allow me one to get one and I thought it would make people ugly and disgusting.

If my parents would find out about this they would probably freak out, lose their mind, jump out of the window or something else.. and actually that's one of the reasons why I want to do it.

I want to do something different.. something that makes me not perfect, something that changes how people see me. Something that they would never expect from me.