Heartwarming

*Ethan's POV*

As soon as we're done, I drive back to Y/N with high speed and the little stuffed animal next to me in the passenger seat. I'm sure she'll love it but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to tell her how I got it and why.

I need to think of something.. I promised her I would come and now I'm here. I rush up the stairs.

Usually I'm not hurrying that much but my love for her is growing with each second and I'm realizing what a great person she is and that she is the right person and with every second I get even more scared of losing her.

I unlock the door and enter.. she's sitting in front of the window watching the world how it's snowing.. I love that.

I love how soft she is and how she appreciates every single thing no matter how small it is and how she always finds a reason to keep going..

She turns around to me. She's only wearing an oversized sweater and knee length socks.
I walk towards he before she stands up.

»Babe aren't you cold?«I ask looking down at the part of her legs that are bare and the sweater that slid down and shows her panties. She pulls it down and shakes her head smiling..

Then she stands up. »I should ask you that.« she says pointing at my hair.. it's almost covered in snow but that doesn't matter right now.

I keep my hands behind my back.

»I have something for you.« I say coming straight to the point.. she raises a brow at me and crosses her arms in front of my chest.

»What did I tell you? There's no need for presents!« she says with a little smile.

»I don't want you to always-..« she continues bur I cut her off.

»Happy thanksgiving.« I say and reach out the teddy bear. I know it may not be something big or something huge but I'm sure it's something special for her.. I know her..

Her jaw drops and she freezes..

*Your POV*

My heart starts racing. It's like it's beating outside of my body.. what even is air?

This is it.. this is it.. it's my teddy bear.. the one my grandma got me for my birth..

The one I told him about like such a long time ago..
A tear rolls down my cheek and I can't complain because it's not in my hand. I can't control it anymore. There's nothing I can do about it..

I don't know how and why he got it and what made him think about it and remember it.. I won't ask him how and why and when..

He always gives me things that are so meaningful and help me so much.. he always does so much and I feel like I can't give anything back..

I take it and burst out in tears because I remember the nights where everything has been chasing me and this little guy gave me the feeling of being safe.. it made me stop thinking and helped me to sleep..

My whole body is shaking..

I tiptoe and wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist and buries his face in my neck. I wish I could thank him but I can't talk.

I'm shaking and sobbing way too much. He gave me something from home.. I don't know how he did that and I'll ask him later about that.. but for now.. I just can't believe it.

I thought I'd never see something from my old life again or get it back but I did and it's all because of him.

He's always saving me and making me feel better although I don't even know that I need to feel better or that I can feel better.. I love him more than
anything else..