Merry Christmas

*Ethan's POV*

It's Christmas. She still didn't wake up.. I'm losing my patient. Capo keeps coming to check if everything is fine but nothing changes. Nothing is fine without her.

My eyes are red and I'm tired.. I'm sitting on the ground outside of her room again because I already have enough of chairs. I don't know in what position I should sit anymore.

Everything seems the same.. so odd and so boring.. only now I get to realize how much cooler she's brought into my life.. how much she's changed and made me realize.. that's something I'll be forever thankful for. That's something that make some smile..

The nurse that keeps checking on Y/N gets out of the room and looks at me smiling. I look up at her and lean my head back against the wall.

»Congratulations she woke up!« she says smiling brightly with her teeth.

I stand up as fast as I've never done and almost fall but who gives a fuck.. I enter and as soon as I do I can see her looking into my direction.. she's smiling.. so are her eyes.. they're shining..

She covers her mouth with her shaking hand and starts sobbing.. so do I but I run towards her and hug her as tight as I can.. crying tears of joy is way better than tears of sadness..

I've missed her so fucking much..

*Your POV*

I'm still in pain and hugging him hurts but I don't really care about that right now because I've missed him so fucking much that I'd hurt him even tighter if I would have to energy to no matter how much it would hurt..

When he backs off he holds my face in his hands. I put mine on his hand laugh.

»Merry Christmas..« I say and he laughs too but I can see how sad he still is and thy breaks my heart.. seeing how red his eyes are, how messy his hair is and his tired he looks.. it kills me but I've never missed him more.

»How the fuck do you know?« he asks still laughing totally happy that I'm finally back. I lick my lips because I can feel how dry they are and answer »The nurse told me..« he leans his forward against mine and asks »Is it possible to plan something like this

I know what he means but it's coincidence that I woke up on Christmas. »I don't think so.« I say and wipe his tears away with my thumbs.

He sits down on the bed and holds my hands. I've missed this view so much.. »I even got you a Christmas tree.« he says and tears roll down my cheek again. He's always so caring.

I told him that I wanted one and he got me one although I wasn't really here. Between all this he got me one.. »Out Of plastic.. a white one.. with fake candy hanging on it.« he says and I laugh. Laughing hurts but it's so worth it.

»I know how much you love candy..« he says and kisses my hands. I swallow and look at him.
»I missed you so much moon..« I say trying to hold my tears back. I don't know what it is but I feel like crying so much.

»I've missed you too moonflower.« he says and I smile.. I'm so thankful.. god bless him.

»Don't do that ever again..« he says after a little silence and I know he's serious but I can't stop smiling although I should. »What?« I Ask already knowing the answer.

I want to talk. I want to hear his voice. I want to never let him go again.

»You know what I mean. I'm serious. Let me bleed.. but don't do that again..« he says and I swallow again. I still feel tired but I want to listen to him.