Death

*Ethan's POV*

I can see how scared she is. She starts breathing faster and swallows. She stands up but I pull her back between my legs again..

She looks so worried and scared I'm sure she's going to cry because I can already see the tears in her eyes. I didn't mean to scare her like that. I guess she took it really serious.

»But why? I did everything that you wanted, everything is going so well I don't understand this I thought-..« she starts talking very fast but I cut her off..

»Calm down.. it's not like that. I'm not going to kill you.« I say and a tear rolls down her cheek. She holds her breath and looks into my eyes.. »Don't scare me like that.« she says with a shaking voice and bursts out in tears.

I didn't think that it would scare her that much. She seemed so strong these past months I thought she would get angry and I can understand her because the way I said it is enough to scare the hell out of her..

Usually I would say it straight into her face without giving a shit but I need her to do this and I know it's not easy for her.. im not completely out of ice. I got to know her a little better and I know that I don't need to be mean with this kind of stuff.

I can talk to her normally. It's unexplainable between us two. No matter how much I try to stay away from her it's not working.. I only get closer. I even pull her closer.

She wipes her tears away very fast.. and looks at her hand which is still in mine. I have no clue how to explain this now and why I hold her hand but I guess it's some kind of support and showing here that I'm here.. I need to stay serious.

»Do you still have your clothes from the first day?« She looks confused but still worried when I ask her that. She nods and once again I'm proud of her.

*Your POV*

I put them in a box and hid them in the corner of my closet. They're untouched. After that night I wanted to keep them.. I don't know why but I just wanted it.. I didn't even wash them. I think I already know why he wants them.. and that's scaring me..

»Good. Give em to me.« he says. I stand up with weak legs and get them. I hand them to him and he puts them next to him on the bed. He tells me to sit back down.

Honestly I love sitting between his legs because it gives me that feeling of being close.. it feels like a special bond that makes things between us at least a little serious..

I felt how he's been trying to stay away from me.. how he's been cold and these little gestures make things warmer between us.. even touching him is enough for me.

He leans his elbows on his knees.. he looks kinda worried and stressed. Like he's fed up. »Y/N.. they are still looking for you.. the police has been here..« he says and looks away. I feel this sudden panic in me and hold my breath.

»They we're here because of you.. the night we got the tattoo on your hip.« he says pointing at my hip. I remember that night.

He told me that we would go to get a new tat and I asked him if it wouldn't be too early because the sun was setting and that's really early for us. M

I didn't ask him why or where this was coming from. I was just happy because of the weapon I got on my hip...

»Did they find anything?« I Ask while my voice is about to disappear. He shakes his head and I finally exhale. »We can't let them find you..« he says with a deep raspy voice and I look into his eyes.. so deep...