Shawn runs his hands in his hair once again, trying to reflect but then goes to his car and starts driving to his place. She would probably pack all her things and leave the condo if she really meant to break up.

He didn't call anyone else than her and didn't ask her parents about her because he knows. He knows that it'd be no use since they don't know anything about her new life.

Should he tell someone of her friends?

Sitting on the floor and leaning her back on the wall, Alyssa tries to find out a solution to get out of here and to end up this but the sound of a slamming door makes her jump from where she was sitting and soon after it, the door of the room she is in, opens. Revealing him.

"I never wanted this to end up this way but you make everything being harder to me to do. I am sorry..." Cameron says but Alyssa doesn't pay attention and ignore him so he turns to Jenny and whispers her something which makes her eyes open wide before he gets back out, letting the two ladies alone. Once again.

Now Jenny knows that Shawn is already looking for the girl who's sitting in front of her and hoping this nightmare to end.

At the same time, Shawn arrives at his condo but when he parks his car in front of the building, Alyssa's car is still here.

'There's still a chance that she's in the apartment...' he thought in a sigh, his heart beating faster with the anxiety of not finding her.

He gets out of the Jeep and runs in the building, taking the stairs with an adrenaline rush pushing him to rise them faster than he already was.

She can't just disappear like that because he loves her. More than he ever loved someone. She made him feel things he never did before and he doesn't want to lose that. He can't lose that. She's a ball of itinerant feelings that hits you hard with all her love. Her smile and her eyes that crease slightly when a giggle takes her or even her frown when something annoys her. Even the pranks she can do and annoy him. The way she's stubborn as a mule and doesn't pay attention to her health, too concerned about the well-being of others. Her tears when she is unable to satiate the suffering of those she loves or her anger that actually hides fear. All that. All that makes her the being she is. This is what he has fallen in love with and for nothing in the world he would like to lose that because he knows how much she is a pearl in his eyes. A precious pearl that he should have cared for and kept by his side. He loves her... that's for sure.

Nothing can replace something else, so how can someone get over a loss that destroyed them? Well...something better. And that's what happened to him. She thought that he was the one who helped her keeping her at the surface, she thought that she couldn't drown in her problems as he was with her. But maybe she's the one who managed to put a smile on his face each time he stared at her and detailed her with butterflies growing in him and his heart skipping some beats. She's the one who made him laugh again.

She's not there. No sign of her in the condo either but all her stuff is still where she left it.

Everything is jostling in his head and he tries to find what he could do to find her, whether she ended their relationship or not, he wants to see her to be sure she's okay. He paces in their living room, plunking his head in his big hands. He has to do something, he needs to because he can't stay here, waiting. It would just be way too consuming to feel unable to do anything when she is probably in danger.

His hands find their place in his curls ones again but leaves it as soon to take his phone from his pocket.

Josh may know.

"Hi, Shawn" Josh greets but Shawn cuts him off.

"Hi, umm... did Alyssa call you? Do you know where she is? Please, tell me that she's with you," He asks, trying to contain himself, not to freak out.

"The last time I talked to her was when I told her that Lily and I couldn't come to watch the game so she must be there... with you," he says the last words slowly, starting to worry as well. "Shawn, what's going on?" Josh gets up from the bed and leaves his lover alone in the bedroom, not to wake her up.

"She's gone. She told me that she wanted to talk to Liam's coach but then she called me to break up with me... she doesn't pick up the phone anymore and all her stuff is still at home... Josh, she's gone."

"What do you mean 'she's gone'?? What the hell is going on? She would never miss any of Liam's games! Never" Josh insists on the end and tries to understand but he's more confused than ever.

She would have called Josh to reassure him if she really wanted to leave but she didn't and now, both of them realize that something's wrong.

——-
Hi everyone! I know I don't update as much as I used to but here is a long chapter and I hope that you liked it!
What do you think will happen next? And what do you think love is? What kind of love was "Shawn and Jenny"? And what kind of love is "Shawn and Alyssa"??

Love you all ❤️
——-