Chapter 83

- EXTERIOR POV -

When Alyssa tried to get out of the room Cameron and she were in, he exceeded her and closed the door before she could go out.

She just wanted to look for her little brother because she understood that something was up with him and even though she can't figure out what was going on, she knows that Cameron is hiding things. Bad things.

"You're not deciding for me, I'll get out if I want to so get the fuck away and let me join my friends," Alyssa says, not wanting to mention Shawn because these two men can't stand each other.

She knows that Cameron isn't happy that he didn't get to date her and she doesn't want to play with the devil. She thought she knew who he was but he definitely isn't the nice guy with beautiful eyes who offers coffee.

Was he faking this whole time?

Alyssa was trying to put the things together in her head when Cameron's laugh pulls her out of her thoughts.

"Yeah, stop dreaming, you'll just stay here until the end and obey." He says with a deeper tone.

He can't let her go otherwise she'd ruin all his work. A work from which he's making a living even though it's hidden from everyone.

"The end of what?? What are you doing and why don't you want me to get the fuck out?" Alyssa asks him with her voice raised a bit because of the anger growing in her.

She's confused and frustrated because she doesn't understand and the only thing she wants is to get back to Shawn.

"It isn't your business," Cameron says and grabs her arm. "You're just going to sit there and stay quiet" he pulls her to another room, emptier than the one they were in and without any window.

"Let go of me! What is wrong with you?" She shouts and tries to pull off his embrace but he's way too strong compared to her and he manages to throw her on the floor only with a hand.

She falls on the ground but she put her hands before, not to hit her head.

A knot starts forming in her throat and she slowly understands that he's not joking and that he'll keep her here for who knows how long.

"Why are you doing this?? I didn't ask for anything!" She says while getting up to him.

She pushes him as if it was to wake him up or whatever but it's no use. The man who's standing in front of her is someone she doesn't know. Someone she never met. Someone who's scaring her.

"I wouldn't have locked you here if you didn't put your ass somewhere you shouldn't have! You weren't supposed to see me with the little boy, and definitely not hear what I told him!" He raises his voice as well and perambulates in front of her.

"I didn't hear anything just let me go... I won't tell anything to anybody." Alyssa tries to seem more afraid than she already is so he let her go.

She just hope that he would see how scared she is and feel guilty but it doesn't work. This man in front of her doesn't care at all.

He stopped walking and pinches between his eyes, trying to figure out what to do while Alyssa keeps on rambling with the only purpose to get out.

"For God's sake just shut the fuck up!" He shouts a way he never did before which cuts Alyssa off and scares the shit out of her.

She steps back to stay far from him and keeps her mouth shut. She didn't except him to get that angry but now she knows how much people can be surprised by others, whether in a good or bad way.