Chapter 13

After a while, they both come back from the locker-room, where they put off their clothes.

"Ready?..." They nod without any comment. "take off the bathrobes and come here on the couch..." I turn to Shawn and direct him to lay on it and then I turn to Jenny. "And you... Lay over him... Make it sensual but not vulgar..." I say, getting back behind the laptop. "... I'm not taking photos for a porn magazine" I whisper to my self.

"I heard you!" Jenny says but Shawn just cut her off and tells her not to talk.

Then I take many photos and they try a lot of different poses. I try to adjust the light and the angle of taking.

"Let me check the pics!" I shout so they can hear me. "You can do a break." I finally say, getting back behind my laptop to see the pictures I took.

I scroll through the photos one by one to find the one that will fit perfectly the cover and stop on one of them.

Wow.

"Something's wrong?" I hear Shawn saying which makes me raise up my head.

Jenny is getting back in the locker room while he's coming toward me, closing the bottle of water he was drinking and with a towel around his neck.

Wow.

I see his body walking to me, his half-naked body coming next to me and I can't even look anywhere else. Damn. What's wrong with me? How can I find someone I hate that hot? Do I even hate him or only his girl?

No. I should stop thinking about that. It isn't serious or professional.

"Hello?" He says chuckling. "You saw something bad?"

Yeah... Something really really bad...

I just shake my head to pull away all the wild thoughts from inside my head and focus back on my job... Trying to look into his eyes and not his abs or arms or hair or anything.

I clear my throat to give myself insurance.

"Yeah... Umm... do you see this photo?... The light is perfect, the pose is perfect and the angle is perfect too but... There is still something wrong..." I say while showing him each part of the picture with my finger and then I look up at him who's standing next to me.

Up Alyssa... Raise up your gaze Alyssa...

"Are you destabilized by what you're seeing? Or is the temperature of the room too high?" He says with a little smirk. "...Because your cheeks are getting red..."

Oh no. My cheeks are burning.

I look back at the screen of my laptop to hide. This is the awkwardest moment ever. I knew it! I should've contained myself.

I feel him kneeling next to me and staring at the laptop.

"I think that there is a problem with Jenny..." I begin  "Correct me if I'm wrong but she seems like she's not confident enough in front of the camera. She has to be less tensed.." I declare after a while.

"Yeah... I know... Even though she curses a lot and is rude or mean to people, she's scared about what people could think about her... She tries her best to be appreciated by everyone but she clearly does it wrong... I know you don't like her but she can be nice sometimes." He admits and I turn to him.

I find myself so close to him that I can feel his breath against my arm's skin and his scent tickling my nostrils. A sweet perfume elsewhere.

"You two are so different..." I say softly, staring at his flawless face.

"I know..." He replies, looking straight into my eyes.

"What are you two doing?" Jenny shouts, walking to us which makes me get up abruptly.

"Let's take some new pictures... Jenny... I think that you should look somewhere else than the camera or even hide... Like if we can see only your back and your hair..." I say a little scared about how she would react but fortunately, Shawn talks before she has the time to.

"It could make the picture even more mysterious babe..." He says walking back to the couch right after he kissed her.

Ew.

-

After a while and a few taken pictures,we finally finish everything.

"I still have to edit the one which will be used as the cover so you'll see the final result when you'll have the magazine in your hands," I say to Shawn who already dressed up while packing my stuff and cleaning the studio.

"Could you send them to me before you show them to anyone?" He asks shyly.

"I can't... My boss would kill me... And I'm sure He'll send them to your manager first" I say looking straight into his eyes.

"I still want them before anyone else... I don't want the other to choose the picture that will be on the cover and I'd rather pick one that won't make people giving hate on Jenny." He finally declares.

A silence falls between us during which we stare at each other and without saying anything.

"Fine... Give me your mail..." I say but he holds out his hand.

"Give me your phone so I can enter my phone number." I look at him confused. "Andrew is in charge on my emails so I'm giving you my phone number."

-----

Hi everyone! Did you like this chapter? What do you think about Shawn and Alyssa? Tell me what do you think about it.

Love you all.

-----