Chapter 5

"I'm letting you this whole week so you can do your researches for the internship. It isn't a vacation so don't you dare to come back Monday with no internship!" My teacher says right when the bell rings.

Good. A week to find the right internship. I can do it. I pack all my stuff in my bag and get out of the school to pick up my brother and drop him to his soccer club. He started playing soccer after my dad left us. i remember listening to him explaining to me why he wanted to start playing it. Soccer is my dad's favorite sport. He played it for many years during his high school years and was the Team captain. This sport was like his baby until he got me. He stopped playing on the team when my mom got pregnant because he had to take care of us. Each time he talked about it, his eyes were sparkling and each of those times, I felt like I spoiled his supposed soccer career. I felt bad for that but does it even matter now? I don't think so. However, Liam has a good reason to play it:"Playing soccer would make me feel like dad is near me" He said when I asked him why he wanted to start it now.

"When is your game again?" I ask Liam, turning off the engine of my car when I park it in the Soccer Club's car parking.

"In three days! You better come and watch me play!" He says and starts getting out.

"How could I miss it?... Wait! Where is my hug?" I say, chuckling and he comes back to give me a hug. "The mom of your friend Jack is dropping you home when you finish your lesson so don't worry if you don't find me!"

"Yeah, yeah." He nods and slams the door before he runs to his friends.

Then I leave the parking to join Josh who's waiting for me at a café. Today is our only day off when we both don't work so we decided to hang out and see each other anyway. However, we still choose to go to the Starbucks. Loyalty requires and discounts too!

I finally arrive at the place Josh is waiting for me in. I approach him and his face just lights up.

"Hi, beautiful star! You're shining even more today! What's going on?" He says, putting me in a hug. I can't hold my laughter, I just love his reactions.

"Hello! Umm... Nothing, except that my teacher is letting us this whole week to find our internship." I say so joyfully and we sit around a table.

We order our drinks and start talking about everything and nothing at the same time. Talking about random stuff and our lives. About an hour passes away during which we didn't stop laughing our throats out but my mood just changes when I notice who get in the café. The two people in the whole entire world I didn't want to see.

"Hey! Something's wrong?" Josh asks. Taking my hand in his.

"Do you remember the bitchy couple?" I move my head in their direction so he can see them. "Just act like we didn't see them" I say, pulling off my hand from his.

"Lyssa... They won't disturb us... I mean we're not working, they can't do anything." He chuckles and drinks a bit of his coffee.

"Then, tell me why are they walking in our direction?" I say and try to hide behind my hands. Please, make sure they do not come, please. I say to myself.

"Get the hell away from here!" I hear a voice almost shouting at me.

-----

Is the 5th chapter as cool as the others?? Let me know!

I love you all <3

-----