Description

#6 in medical! *

I nodded and returned my gaze back to Liv. She placed a hand on my chest, opening and closing her fist. I heard her sniffle and rubbed her hair gently.

"Listen. I know you may not want to tell me what happened right now. But at some point you will have to."

I felt her shudder and snuggle into me. This genuinely scared her. But I understood. She didn't want to face the man that had caused her so much pain, put her in this position. But maybe i was partly to blame.

"It's the only way to put this guy behind bars."

------------------------

22-year-old Olivia Winston doesn't know what's wrong with her. Unexplainable seizures have left her having sudden panic attacks, but she is also left with no answers. The only solution is to take college online until a diagnosis is made.
But when an unexpected guest enters her life, things may change for her for the better, or for the worse.
Doctor Will O'Brian has just been let out of prison, and he thinks it's the best thing that's ever happened to him. That is, until he realizes that he has nowhere to go. So, he spends the first few weeks of his freedom crashing in random garages. That is, until a certain girl catches him, that could probably change his ways.

But when a certain event alters Olivia's life forever, will they stick through it together?

Will their meeting change everything? Read to find out!!!

*New chapters every Friday!