🥀 18 🥀

OoOo, Ciki in your head
•||•

~•~

"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."

-Anais Nin

~•~

🥀 Chapter 18 🥀

"Joohyun, which one do you think is better? This or the other one?"

"Oppa, I think this one is better. Still, both are great" she let out a small laugh.

Their meeting that day was a coincidence, something unplanned. At first, she and her coworker Jess were invited to have pizza at the Italian restaurant. However, just 10 minutes after ordering the food, Jess received a call from her nanny that her son was sick.

Therefore, she was left alone, accompanied by all the delicious food served to her. Just as she was about to start eating her food, Namjoon spotted her and decided to join her, and during their conversation, he also asked her opinion on opening an art gallery.

"And also, my mother will stop by later." Namjoon gave a dimpled smile when she saw how shocked and excited she was at the same time.

"Wait, she's coming?". She was beyond happy to hear that Younha is coming. After she got married to Taehyung, she didn't have that much freedom. Everything was controlled, and basically, she needed to inform Taehyung of her whereabouts.

Patting her head, Namjoon can't resist how cute she is whenever she's excited over something. The women he knew rarely smiled these past years.

Her dark past had tortured her inside and he, as a friend, couldn't even imagine the amount of heartbreak and sadness she went through alone.

"Yes. I was planning to have lunch with her considering how busy I am. And I've got to warn you that my mom was mad when you didn't contact her at all after you settled here. She had been asking me about your whereabouts since I came back here."

"I felt sorry for not catching up, but I really couldn't handle everything, Oppa."

"I know Joohyun. She understands your new position as the wife of Taehyung. Being the wife of an elitist has never been that easy."

Knowing the topic he was touching, a small, sad smile tug on her lips. Patting her back, they continue discussing their work.

After half an hour, Younha arrived in her Chanel outerwear; her hair was tied in a neat bun accentuating her delicate features better. And Irene can't express how happy she is to meet her again after so many years.

She pranced elegantly towards the table, her face refined with a soft eye adding to her features' completeness, and not until she noticed who was sitting in front of her son.

"My dear Joohyun, It's you!" Her eyes glowed with happiness.

"Namjoon, why didn't you tell me she's here?" she eyed him.

"I'm sorry. I thought it would be a surprise for you."

"Fine. I'm going to forgive you this time." She joked before turned her head towards Irene.

"Look how beautiful you're right. God, you are stunning, just like your mother." Younha's eyes started to become teary seeing Joohyun standing in front of her after so many years.