🥀 14🥀

OoOo Closer
•||•

~•~

Come to me,

Now to me

Closer to your mind,

To see you, I'll go anywhere. I'll wait for you so I can embrace you

Will you come back to me?

~•~

🥀Chapter 14🥀

Gazing out the blanket of the night sky, seized by the beautiful stars, she constantly finds them to be able to make her mind escape into nothingness

Gazing out the blanket of the night sky, seized by the beautiful stars, she constantly finds them to be able to make her mind escape into nothingness. Leaning against the railing of the house's second-floor veranda, her eyes caught the twinkling light of the city of Seoul, far away from her house.

In the past, she once attempted to crawl out from the city when her happiness was snatched cruelly from her.

And it came crashing down and flew out of a box of memories she wanted to forever close. The memory of him, Kim Taehyung, the man he once shared happiness, love, and heartbreak with.

It started again, the unbearable pain eroding insides from within, suffocating her from breathing. Holding her chest, she tried to catch her breath as a subtle pain made its way up to her chest.

And it was due to her mind being caught up in the tangles of her past that were still connecting her to him.

Taehyung had a rough childhood, and Irene was where he found love and a sense of belonging from nothingness. She was a splash of colour of happiness and content into the unwinded, unstable, and shaken world of Kim Taheyung.

That man in her memory had formed a significant part of who she is right now.

In the past, she recalled how much Women loved him, enticed by the confidence possessed by him. The naturally seductive vibes surrounding him don't help either as he has the power to lure any women, and it remains in the current Kim Taehyung.

A small smile tugged on her lips as soon as She remembered how women despised her in the past as if she's the one who was controlling Taehyung's heart.

In contrast to her, being a social butterfly, He has many friends, and she knew that his good networking skills are the crux of his current success as a prominent businessman.

Nonetheless, his circle of close friends had remained small. Despite the part of him that people love and boundless admiration showered on him, he was actually a very secretive person instead of his extrovert self.

No one knows his personal lives.

Except her and a few of his friends.

She Pinched her forehead to ease her stress. It's always like this; thinking of their past made her body weak somehow, so she started to prepare the dinner. It's late, and maybe she needs to eat first since he hasn't come back yet. Plus, her stomach asked to be filled with some delicious homemade foods, maybe some Grilled Salmon.