🥀 10 🥀

Brockhampton   bleach
•||•

~•~
Time machine gon' make it better, maybe better for ya
I can't make this up; I can't take it back
Feel like a monster, feel like a deadhead zombie
Feelings you don't want me, I'm not giving up, you should set it off.
~•~

🥀 Chapter 10 🥀

The music pumped loudly in the nightclub of Gangnam ignites the pleasure and euphoria of those who are dancing in the club. The lights dimly inside whilst the music drowning people with heat and lust. At the corner of the VIP corner, Kim Taehyung with his two friends, Suga and Park Jimin. Despite the loudness of the music, the VIP area is secluded from the people eyes, providing privacy to them.

"It's Unbelievable that you are still sober for these two days, not having yourself drunk," Jimin said, smirking at his friend when Taehyung hung at the club, finishing up his works instead of going back. The nightclub is owned by Taehyung himself, opened to the public three years ago and had become a top nightclub in Korea.

He glanced at Taehyung, sitting across the table, one hand twirling his drink with his head back, enjoying the music.

Taehyung remained quiet as he left the question unanswered. However, his expressions and aura around him told that the reason for him being here for two days in a row is to calm his stress.

"So, you are here because of her, isn't it?"

No answer. So Jimin placed his glass on the table and continued to observe his troubled friend.

"I'm expecting you to stay at home with your wife since how much you always wanted her." Jimin continuously mocks him, with an explicit intention just to annoy him.

"If you're saying that just to ignite my anger, you better keep your mouth closed," he grunted in annoyance since he hadn't slept for two days.

Insomnia.

He had a sleeping problem eight years ago due to the nightmares haunting him. Every time he sleeps, the dream will leave him panting and even crying early four years after the incident.

He downed the remainder of his wine from the fluke of wine. At that moment, he was just tempted to smash the glass so that he could just vent the anger coursing through his body,

Jimin strongly opposed his marriage since he knew how much it could damage them. He just didn't want to see his friend suffers for the second time.

It's just heartbreaking for Jimin to see his friend dying in front of him again.

In the past, women threw themselves at him with the hope that they could melt his heart. But, in the end, he will get rid of them when he has enough because there's only one woman who can fulfil his life.

With desire and love.

"Okay, fair enough. But, what do you expect when she was threatened into a marriage. It's just foreseeable for a rational human to react like that." Jimin raised his eyebrow.

"Yes, and that's why I've come up with something. " A determination laced in his voice as his blazing eyes stared back at Jimin.