🥀 16 🥀

~•~

~•~

I trust you; I love you; I want you, I need you

Baby, I breathe you, never leave you

Life wouldn't be the same without you

- Monica

~•~

🥀Chapter 16🥀

It wasn't the usual meeting like any other. Tension filled the air, a sort of prickling heat which probably could explode anytime. Taehyung walked into the room, feeling particularly furious. He deliberately eyed the documents on the carved wooden table before taking a seat on the dark brown lathered sofa.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, Suga fiddled with his ring, listening to his boss, Taehyung discussing their business deal.

"How's our deal with the Kwon's?" Taehyung crossed his legs, oozing dominance around his friends. Glancing at the black-haired man with bangs, his earrings adding up his mysterious aura. One thing was for sure, Taehyung knew that Suga could be trusted, especially when it came to business and all his dealings.

And what mattered, though, can he settle the arising conundrums caused by the Kwons.

"Everything went well. I'll do anything to have the contract signed," he accentuated, maintaining a cold expression throughout their conversation.

"I'm assuming he didn't cross any line yet."

"Nope."

"He better be. I trust you with this deal; we just need to make sure that we seal the contract. If anyone gets in the way, just do what you need to do; you don't have to ask me. The Kwon could play their dirty tactics anytime or even try to manipulate their stocks if we didn't have them sign it. So, we cannot be idle if he attempts to cause problems. "

"Okay. I'm going to meet the southern bank executive to discuss this matter further."

Suga didn't categorize his instructions as penance considering the hefty payment, including his considerable interest and love he had over his job.

Jimin, who had been listening for a while, intended to discuss with Taehyung, something crucial, an attempt to distract him into different topics.

Jimin was sure that it could spark his friends' interest.

Hence, after finishing the whole ordeal of discussion, he asked Taehyung to look at the brown file on his desk.

"And by the way, last week I did some background check on Joohyun; I've found out something weird with her records for the past 8 eight years..."