After finishing the dishes, Junghyun oppa decided to head out early and meet a friend before going to the office. Appa left early for the office, and Eomma left after breakfast to buy more groceries leaving Jungkook and I by ourselves.

I walked over to Jungkook and sat next to him. He didn't move or look at me at all making me pout, "Kookie?"

Silence.

"Jungkookie?"

Silence.

"Coconut head?"

Silence.

"Oppa?"

Silence.

So that's how he wants to play? I pulled my phone out of my pocket then scrolled for a little bit until I found the person I was looking for. I called them and put my phone next to my ear while looking at Jungkook out of the corner of my eye.

"Jisoo? Hey, where are you?" Riri asked.

"I'm in Busan with Jungkook," I said.

"Ahh! Well, I went shopping, and I bought some clothes for you. I'll bring them to Busan so I can see what you think."

"Sure! That's a good idea."

"So why did you call?"

"I know this is a little sudden, but can I have S.Coups' number?" I asked and saw Jungkook's jaw tightening from the corner of my eye.

"Ooooh, want to talk to your bias?" Riri teased.

"Unnie! I want to say sorry to him."

"Wait why?"

"I was kind of a mess when I talked to him last time."

"Arrasso, I'll text it to you. I have to go, but I'll see you in a few days. Bye!"

"Bye!"

I hung up then looked at my phone. After a few seconds, I got a message from Riri.

Riri: xxx-xxx-xxxx that's his number, use it wisely ;)

I rolled my eyes then saved his number in my phone and called him.

"Hello?"

"Hi! This is Jisoo!"

"Ahh, Jisoo! Nice to talk to you again!"

"You too S.Coups, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the last time we talked."

"It's cool. Oh, and call me Cheollie, isn't that what you usually call me?" He teased making me blush.

"H-How did yo- Was it Unnie?" I could see Jungkook looking at me while I blushed and stuttered.

"Noona told me that I'm your bias." Seungcheol oppa laughed, and I facepalmed.

"I can never tell her anything." I sighed.

"She told me a lot of other things too. Like how you pretend that yo-"

"Nope, not today. I'll call you later yeah?" I interrupted him making him laugh.

"Sure, bye Jisoo!"

"Bye!"

I hung up then closed my eyes and sighed. Riri is going to die when I see her soon. I jumped when I felt arms wrap around me. I opened my eyes to see Jungkook looking at me with a completely straight face. Oh shit, I'm in trouble. He leaned in then whispered, "Why do you always do this to me?"

I gulped then looked away, "W-What?"

"He made you blush and stutter. Only I'm allowed to do that." Jungkook used his pointer finger and thumb to grab my chin making me face him.

"I'm sorry." I said making Jungkook smile and kiss my cheek before letting go of me, "I can't even stay mad at you."

"All is forgiven?" I asked and he nodded before asking, "You'll kiss me while we're in Busan, right?"

"We'll see."

___________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the delay on this chapter. It's basically just a filler chapter as you can see, something big will probably happen in the next few chapters!! Okay, but WAIT. LY: ANSWER COMES OUT ON AUGUST 24TH. Also, the new GCF, damn. I love how you can see his love towards his hyungs through the video. Omg and the behind the scenes of Jin and Tae's performance? AHHHH AND THANK YOU FOR 31K!! Alright, that's it, see ya in the next chapter!!

Word count: 1180 (not counting the author's note)