"Here." Taehee said, pulling her back to reality. "You can wear this."

Soo-ji watched her pull a plunging V neck dress out of a box and shoved it into her arms.

After Soo-ji changed, her arms crossed against her chest as she walked out to Taehee sitting on one of the couches.

"Ddaeeeeng." Taehee whistled as she checked her out up and down.

"Did you have to get me this dress?!" Soo-ji whined, yanking her V neck further up to cover her modesty. "My boobs are gonna flop out!"

The corners of Taehee's mouth curved upwards into a slow cheeky grin. "Actually," she said as a matter of fact, "Chanyeol chose that dress for you."

"Great."

"But you look good! So own it like you got it!" Taehee exclaimed with much enthusiasm.

"Not sure if you've noticed but I don't have it," Soo-ji deadpanned as she gestured to her chest up and down, "I'm an iron board."

"Nah you're just an iron," Taehee replied, waggling her eyebrows. "Cause you're smokin' hot!"

"Right. Why are we dressing up tonight? Who's the important guest?" Soo-ji asked, still pulling the top of her dress.

"Jean Pierre. French dude gonna buy ten million worth of cocaine off us."

"Double great. I'm in a drug den."

"Stay close to me tonight," Taehee said quietly as she placed a hand on Soo-ji's shoulder. "We never know what's gonna happen."

After Taehee changed into a sexy ass bodycon, the club was in full swing with the dance floor filled with the most gorgeous people in town. The music was deafening, the lights were flashing, the air was filled with smoke.

"Hey Soo-ji," Taehee called out as they both worked behind the bar tirelessly. "Can you take the bottles out to the back?"

Soo-ji merely nodded as she lifted a crate of empty bottles and glass out to the alleyway.

As she dumped them to the ground, however, a certain bottle already in the trash outside caught her eye. Because there was a piece of paper inside it.

After barely managing to pull the paper out of the bottle with her skinny finger, she unrolled it to see only just two words scrawled in the middle.

'Just exfoliator.'

Shrugging as she thought it was just rubbish, she scrunched it up and threw it aside.

As she walked back inside the club, her attention was diverted to Chanyeol and Kai at the door, along with a French man, Jean Pierre obviously, and a gorgeous lady at his side. She watched them all head upstairs to the VIP area before going back to Taehee behind the bar.

An hour or so passed when Soo-ji went to the bathroom to take a breather. She was just splashing some water onto her face when the gorgeous woman with Jean Pierre earlier came out of a cubicle, standing by her side to wash her hands.

"Your skin looks good. What do you use?" The woman asked, fixing her lipstick in the mirror.

Soo-ji was just patting her face dry with a clean paper towel when she looked at this woman closely.