Chapter 59

***Edward's POV***

I am so touched that my family is here...

I can't help but cry.

"Thanks mom, dad..,, ate ... for coming..."

"We're gonna do this even if we're in another side of the world brother. We love you so much..,"

"I know.... thank you... oh I haven't thanked May yet.,,, May..,, I really appreciate you taking care of me... thanks.."

"Maliit na bagay... tsaka wala dito si Lau or parents mo para alagaan ka.... kaya I came for you..."

I was a bit sad with her answer. I know it's true but I was expecting a somewhat different answer from her...

Doesn't she really loves me? I want to  actually hear it from her. That might cure me forever....

Why am I this weak? I can easily be down by frustration... Hope I could have the guts now to ask her if she has the same feelings for me...

But I'm still so afraid... coz I don't know what will happen to me if I get a different answer...

---
I feel a bit okay now since my parents and ate are here.. They take care of me.

But thanks goodness 'coz May didn't leave, too. She stays at my side... that's a big thing for me... Without those words, everything is still vague for me... but how she takes care of me speaks hope and that gives me strength...

"Son, I'd like to talk to you in private..."

"Alright, dad..."

The three of them heard it and they leave the room momentarily..

"Son... how do you feel now?"

"I'm fine now, dad... The doctor said---"

"That's not what I mean..."

I know what he's trying to say...

"Honestly.... for now, I'm okay... 'coz she's here... she didn't leave me... she takes care of me and that's a big thing, dad... But I don't know... I'm not sure what's gonna happen... She doesn't speak anything about it... Everything is still unclear to me... I felt sad and frustrated when everyone knew the situation and I haven't seen her reactions yet to that.. I don't know if she knows it.., I mean.,, if Marco or Tita told her about it..."

"Son, you have to be strong... If you want to achieve something... You have to accept everything that goes in the way... Otherwise... you'll fail... I don't see Dale being angry to you anymore... I'm not sure.., but the way I see it... she's fine now... 'coz she won't be here if not... she'll keep on avoiding you if she still loathes you..."

"I know dad... I feel it too... but I am not assured you know... and that worries me..."

"Then probably you have to do something.., Tell her what you want to know..."

"I'm afraid, dad..."

"Do not be... 'coz this thing will not end... You'll just be worrying on things that you shouldn't worry of in the first place... You're making your own ghosts to be afraid of, son... Why not take advantage of this situation and ask her? Whatever happens we're here son... anything... we can work it out.. But you have to do something first on your own... Don't be weak... Don't let frustration and worries pull you down... alright?"

"Yes, dad... I'll try to talk to her about it.."

"The sooner the better... because if not... I'd better bring you back to Germany and have you talk to your doctor again... it'll be much complicated for you... and I don't want it to happen, son... If we can resolve it here... please do so..."

"I understand, Dad... and sorry for all these..... sorry for being weak..."

"No worries, son... You are still our son and we won't leave you... We'll be by your side at any time and situation..."

"Thanks, Dad!"

I'm so blessed to have them as my family...

***May's POV***

Kasama ko ngayon ang dalawang babae sa buhay ni Edward...

"Dale... how's everything? I mean... have you... forgiven him?"

"Yeah.... I wouldn't be here if not, Lau..."

"Thanks, sistah."

"I'm just quite sad how he's taking things... Why he is that weak..." napatingin ako sa mommy niya na nakatutok pala ng tingin sa akin.,,

"Dale... sorry sa lahat... sana maintindihan mo kung ano ang pinagdadaanan ng anak ko... Yeah... he's weak... mahina siya sa mga ganitong bagay... Kaya kailangan natin siyang tulungan... I couldn't thank you enough Dale... Alam kong may sarili ka ring buhay but you keep yourself beside him... I really appreciate it..."

"Dahil mahal ko rin siya, Tita..." at napaiyak na ako.

Napanganga ang mama niya sa rebelasyon ko...

"Noon pa po, minahal ko na siya.... Hindi naman iyon nawala... Natakpan lang siguro ng galit dahil sa nangyari... pero I still love him... Nasasaktan po ako sa mga nangyayari... Tita to tell you honestly, nagpapa-therapy na rin po ako... Just to get rid of that nightmare... I'm doing that because of him... for us... Gusto ko na pong bigyan ng chance iyong sarili ko sa kanya... Pero eto kami ngayon.... Napakahina..."

Niyakap ako ni Lau habang nagsasalita.

"Thanks, iha. Napakalaking bagay nito para kay Edward... Sana mag-usap kayong dalawa and try to figure things out... together... Baka natatakot lang ang bawat isa sainyo.. I can feel it with Edward... I believe the best thing to do is to talk to him, iha.. Nandito lang kami para sainyo... Lahat ng suporta ibibigay namin... Sana magkaayos na kayo ng tuluyan..."

"Sige po, Tita... I'll try to talk to him po... Naghahanap lang din po ako ng timing..."