|Chp. 25: And Then it Snows|

Days passed with us eating the moose. We completely stripped it of the meat and buried it away in the ground. And it was delicious all the food we made with from the moose. A few more moose burgers until the bread was gone.

Some moose strips in some sauce that Hiro had. Some stew with Moose. Everything with the moose was good. I had gotten extremely accustomed to the taste of the moose by now. The moose was packed with meat thankfully. Once the moose was gone we'd need to go back out to get more food.

More hunting to do once more, we'd be hunting much more since we had four more bears with huge appetites. Quinn seemed a bit more happier at our current situation. It was good. We slept more peacefully as we weren't near any towns, so no fears of people finding us.

It was peaceful. Hiro and Raegan worked on the small little structure of the horses, Just four pieces of wood. The cover, then one at each side and one in the back as there was the tree to cover the front for them.

Quinn slept close to me in my sleep. The cold brought us once more closer in bed once more. I fell asleep close to him and woke up hugging him for warmth. Quinn didn't move much in his sleep. Eden still stayed near the end but pressed his fur a bit more towards us.

Lupa crawled towards us at night and slept at my side providing her fur as warmth. Due to the fact that we had spirit animals we knew how to survive the winter. And little clothing under blankets and near each other was one way to go. It made body heat transferring a bit more smoothly.

Quinn was very muscled especially without all of that clothing on him. The fur and bits of armor could conceal his muscles sometimes. But you could still see through it. But once all of it came off and he was in very little you saw the muscles.

And I felt a bit special knowing I was the only one who really saw it. Quinn was incredibly muscled, all that muscle Eden had Quinn had it as well. Quinn was just more noticeable since he wasn't covered in fur. He had way more muscle than I could ever have.

Quinn had biceps, and they didn't even look bad. From all the lifting he did, trees, animals, it toned his biceps. His stomach had abs going on as well. His back was lined with muscle. This wasn't any city muscle as well. All those city animals who have muscles from those weird weight things.

Quinn had muscles from living in the wild. Lifting all the things that we needed for the fire. Keeping his physique up for he can defend himself. Throwing spears. Quinn had lots of experience in life in general. He skinned all the animals and sometimes would go on my morning runs.

And Quinn got rid of his shirt at night so I got quite familiar on what Quinn looked underneath. And man was he a sight for sore eyes. Put all the muscle with all of his looks. If he was wolf. . . I'd be in heaven at that point.

However Quinn was a polar bear not that I minded at all. Quinn was good as a polar bear. Quinn typically woke me up in the summer and in the winter I was the one who woke up Quinn. Sometimes it was reversed. And Quinn was much more gentle waking me up.

He'd lightly shake me awake saying my name. "Silver, it's time to wake up." He never shook me like I did to him. When I woke Quinn up I shook him a lot until he woke up and when Quinn woke up her grumbled. Typically Eden woke up first.

He woke up from me shaking Quinn awake telling him to wake up. If something big had happened, like today. Today I shook him away full of excitement because of what had happened in the morning. And I wanted Quinn to go see it. At that moment I showed a childlike side like I did with my mom.

~~~

When I woke up it was even colder than it was and something was on the tent. My hands went over to the bow and arrow as I knocked an arrow and threw the cloak around my very little clothed body and slipped into my boots before stepping out.