|Chp. 4: Of Bears & Wolves|

Eden went charging right at the brown bear not giving him a chance to try to talk him down. Eden caught him right by his shoulder and bit down and the bear grabbed him and began to push and the two wrestled.

"That's a polar bear, she's a polar bear." The brunette said. "But her hair." One of them started looking at my multicolored hair. "Get her while he's distracted." The brunette said and the female black bear headed over watching me and I could feel Lupa's racing and knew she was close.

"I'm warning you to stay away from me." I told her. "Your bear is busy." Was all she said before sending the black bear towards me as the other one came near. Before the black bear could do anything Lupa sprang down from a hill like a fury unleashed as Eden continued to wrestle.

Lupa caught the female black bear by her shoulder and used her weight to yank around when her back paws touched down. The black bear let out a roar of distress and the girl fell with a cry holding her shoulder and the boy looked pissed as the male black bear went to help.

Lupa let go and dodged the black bear hurtling at her who instead went crashing into the female one. Eden's roar could be heard as Lupa circled around the two black bears prepared to attack and defend her territory as she saw them as invading in her territory.

Lupa began to bark at the bears viciously and snapping at them thinking she was all big and bad which she was. Sorta. However Eden's roars were much more louder then Lupa's barking as Eden fought the brown bear. Lupa lunged at the male bear.

She caught him by the neck and he began to roar and spin in attempts to get her off. Lupa went spinning digging her teeth into hold on. The female bear came at her and she let go and jumped onto the back of the female bear and then off before circling once more.

I got up and watched as Lupa circled continuously refusing to back down. Lupa continued circling around aggressively keeping the black bears occupied with anything, but me. The female got up grinding her teeth together and her eyes landed on Lupa who circled around the two black bears.

The male black bear looked at me and helped the female one up. "Damn." I whispered. She ran at me and I narrowly dodged her sending herself at me. The male came out and grabbed me from behind and lifted me up. I began to scream and kick anything near me.

The girl got up and I kicked her right in the chest as the male wrestled to keep me still. Lupa snarled and ran away from the bears and the male one lunged at her and the two went rolling. "Let go of me!" I screamed as the girl went to restrain my legs.

"Oh my god, calm down." The male insisted. I continued to fight as the brunette came over to go help. I had a feeling I was being kidnapped by bears and this day went from bad. My satchel bounced against my leg. Least I still had the floor.

"Put her down."

The boy went still and I cast a glance. Quinn was behind him with the tip of a spear pressed to the back of the boy's neck. "Unless you want to drown in your own blood." Quinn repeated pressing the spear harder and the boy let go of me.

I glared at him and straightened my clothes out. The boy raised his hands up in surrender and turned around. "Happy?" He asked. His voice was in between deep and puberty. Not high pitched, but not extremely deep. "Very." Quinn said still pointing at the spear, but now at his throat.

The boy smiled before striking and grabbing the spear and disarming Quinn then kicking him in the chest. Quinn stumbled back and gritted his teeth in anger as he caught himself. "That was a mistake." Quinn said getting his balance. The boy smirked. Quinn was taller than him.

The brunette looked at his bear. "Theo enough." The brunette said and the grizzly bear let go of Eden and went down before stalking away. Eden held his ground while standing up to appear more intimidating. The brown bear was tall, but not as tall as Eden. "Call off the bear." The brunette said looking at me.