|Chp. 8: Bear of the sun|

The next few days went by with Lupa's wounds being tended to. After a day they had scabbed over and didn't need much tending to. But Quinn wanted to make sure no infection would happen as those could become fatal in the end.

Quinn insisted that I take it easy while Lupa's wounds healed. So when he was asleep I went on my run around the base. He never knew either. And to play it 'safe' I only went around the base unlike the run through the woods, Lupa and I typically did together.

We ran through the woods together each morning. A morning run which got us awake typically. Then we typically went back and got some water. We had three metal buckets filled to the brim with water. One was small and was used for things like washing out wounds or cleaning when the water was too cold to be in. The bigger bucket had different purposes. One was full of cold water that we typically drank as well and the other full of typically warm to hot water that you could drink and boil things in if Quinn was in that type of mood.

But all the bears were asleep right now and I was doing my daily run around the base. I was in my sheepskin coat and my sleep clothing. After this I'd go get into my real clothes. Running in my pajamas was something I did often. It didn't bother me much.

After I finished my run, I'd go get into my clothes and wait for Quinn to get up. There was very few times where Quinn got up before me. It happened mostly around spring not during the cold times. Quinn preferred to sleep in during the cold times while I was up.

During the cold times food was scarce so we tended to hunt whenever we could to preserve food. It was also when we went into town to get food if there wasn't much prey. Quinn also liked to be safe than sorry so we'd get food from town.

Although he tried not to make it a regular occurrence. Quinn didn't like the thought of me alone in town with no protection. Lupa was trotting besides me and kept on looking up at me. 'What do you think will be made for breakfast?' Lupa asked and I shrugged.

"Probably deer." I said and Lupa nodded. With that I jogged back to the base and Lupa went over to get some water while I entered the tent that Quinn was in. Eden was at the end passed out making small rumble noises while sleeping. Quinn was underneath the furs sleeping.

Quinn wasn't rumbling like Eden was, just letting out breaths from his mouth. His lips were parted some. I smiled at him as he moved some and I went to my side and took off my coat. Then I went through my bag and took out a shirt and some pants.

Most made of wool and fur. I took my shirt off and then pants before getting into my clothing and putting the sheepskin coat back on and turning around. Quinn's eyes were open and he was staring at me. Of course they were very sleepy. Like always. "You look tired." I told him as Lupa came in.

"I am tired." Quinn said forcing himself off, the furs falling off when he got up. Eden grumbled before opening his eyes catching Lupa's attention who stalked over to him. "If you go out and make breakfast you won't be as tired." I told him and Quinn rolled his eyes.

However he forced himself out of the makeshift bed and went over to his bag and pulled out some clothes. Quinn took off his shirt. His back was full of muscle. As was his arms. Quinn was very muscled and I had no problem staring at him.

I didn't have any muscle like that. I was not muscled like that and I don't ever see myself being muscled like that. Nor did I picture a wolf being that muscled. Of course male wolves would have muscles, but I doubt the way that a bear has muscles. Mostly because bears are bigger.

So they have more to be muscled. While a male wolf would be muscled as some can be just muscle and not fat. Of course bears, foxes and wolves will be more muscled then city animals who have it easy while we have it quite rough out in the wild.