|Chp. 7: Claws|

The man that ran the butcher station stood there with his leopard next to him. His ginger hair with red splashes stood out. The leopard stood next to him proudly with a pair of vicious fangs bared at Erick, Lupa, Theo and I.

Next to him was a younger man, of course older than him. He had hair like Quinn's white, but black throughout it while Quinn's was solid white. He had a snow leopard next to him also baring it's fangs. Lupa was quick into her defensive position her head tipping down and teeth bared with ears pinned back.

"Look what we found here." Butcher man said. "I saw a bear and a little canary running so we thought we'd be heroes yet instead I find a wolf and a bear." The butcher man said and Lupa snarled. "Took us a bit to track you down." The other man said.

The leopard hissed at Lupa who let out low growls. "Imagine what the town will think when we bring back the bodies of a wolf and bear. Maybe even more." The butcher said with a smirk. "We'll be heroes, after all they're just savage beasts." The other one spoke.

"Oh I'll show you savage." Erick said as Theo circled around. The butcher hesitated at the size of Theo. And the fact that if we got far enough they were easily outnumbered. However the two stood their ground and the leopards roared at Theo as a threat.

Theo roared back as they decided to be typical males while to Lupa and I it was way more. It ran deeper than dominance and savage beasts and stories. It hit home with them wanting to kill us and flaunt us around like we were a trophy. And their leopard selves.

Lupa wouldn't waste time showing off dominance and roaring. One, Lupa couldn't roar. She could savagely growl, howl, bark, and snap. Two, she had no need to flaunt dominance before attacking. Tactics went out the door, skill applied somewhat, and the need to be dominant and male like.

Lupa launched herself at the butcher's leopard and grabbed it right by the throat and sending it to the ground and yanking the leopard. The leopard let out a yowl of pain as she tore out chunks of fur and skin while the leopard struggled in her iron like grip while yanking the leopard around who struggled in her hold.

The butcher fell to the ground in pain from Lupa's attack on his spirit animal. The snow leopard forgot about the dominance with Theo. Lupa didn't even yield a bit on her attacks. She attacked without question tearing into the leopard without letting go and yanking him around.

The leopard could barely catch it's ground as if tore up grass and dirt as Lupa yanked him all around. The snow leopard leaped at her and clawed her in the back making Lupa let go. She snarled her now bloody teeth bared as the snow leopard leaped at her once more as I simply watched.

Lupa lunged at the snow leopard as well and caught the leopard by the neck who scratched Lupa's neck as she tore a large chunk out causing the leopard to yowl like it's friend who was getting up. He lunged at Lupa at the same time. Shock was in all of them.

Lupa got clawed by one as the other one went at her and she snarled biting anything that went at her. She came back with fur and blood. Claws were blazing around. Leopard claws and wolf claws. Lupa's teeth was bared viciously as she went at them once more.

However they had her in a rough position and the leopard went straight for her throat as Theo broke his shock as Lupa barked savagely. Before the leopard could sink it's teeth in Theo caught it with the side of it's paw tossing it from the sheer force of the paw.

Theo charged at it and grabbed the leopard by it's neck and than snapped it. The butcher watched silently as the leopard's eyes rolled back before the leopard fell and collapsed. The butcher collapsed as well. The younger one's eyes filled with rage as he turned to them as Lupa escaped the leopard's grip before going at the leopard.