0.3 I'll show you loyalty.

HARRY'S LAST DAY OF TOUR, FUCK ME.
TRIGGER WARNING. IN THIS CHAPTER THERE WILL BE DISSENT TOUCHES AND ACTIONS (NO RAPE). IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE YOU CAN SKIP IT, I put '#' to where it can get too much! x 

This chapter has a lot of smut in it (:

the smell hit him the second he walked in.

Harry pinched his nose as he walked through the hallway, reaching to the lockers.

'place all your belogings in this locker. there's a gap next to the lockers where you can throw your key into. after you accomplished your mission, the key will be on the other side of the room.'

Harry did as the card said, going through another door that lead him to the missions' rules and guide.

### touch the loyalty.

~ you will be spending 48 hours with omegas in their heat, devils from Hell, and it will be temptating.
~after you haven't done anything with the omegas for 24 hours, you receive a kit that will help you through the last day, a one use only. omegas can try to take away your kit. use your kit in danger.
~at 10 PM, a door will open that leads you to your bedroom, where you'll be staying the night at, with an wild omega, a horny virgin that begs for a knot.
~after 48 hours of surivial you are through to the next mission, that will be 2 weeks after this one.
~good luck.

Harry sighed, taking deep breaths. he saw maids looking at him, holding up two thumbs up. Harry smiled at them nicely and opened the door, that locked as he closed the door.

48 hours, with horny omegas in their heat.

Harry only had his watch around his wrist, the watch Louis gave him on New Year's Eve, that will help him tell the time. he looked up, seeing at least 10 male omegas, looking at him hungrly. Harry tried breathing through his mouth, so the smell isn't that effective as through his nose.

"look at this pretty boy, girls."

a brown haired woman said, completely naked and massaging her breasts. Harry knew that all omegas took effective pills. they make their heats worse and the smell will be greater than before. the women walk over to Harry, placing a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"you're so handsome, I bet your friend down there also is." her hand went from Harry's shoulder to his abdoded. before she touched Harry's dick, he grabs her hand.

"I came here with a reason, to get back to my family, not to ruin my life and jumping into a bed with filthy horny omegas." Harry groals, smacking her hand away. the women giggle, hands roaming around Harry's body.

Harry closes his eyes, reminding himself of home, painting a picture of Louis and their kids, hanging around in the livingroom. soon his vision got disturbed by a girl placing wet kisses in Harry's neck, his sweetspot. Harry shoves her away, moving to the sofa and curls himself up to a ball.

"You can do this, Harry." he whispers to himself, looking at his wrist. 12PM. 10 hours till the door opens to his bedroom. a loud, disturbing sound went off.

the omegas laugh, "time to take a piece off!" one of the omegas cheer. Harry frowns.

'every 2 hours, you'll be taking off a clothing piece, exposing yourself to the hungry omegas. at 10PM you'll receive a new oufit for your second day.'

Harry groans, taking off his shoes. he noticed a girl sitting in the corner of the room, trying her best to cover herself with pillows. Harry decides to take off his shirt, walking over to the girl. "you okay?" Harry asks, crouching.

the girl looks up, tears in her eyes. she shakes her head, "I-I wanna go home," she sobs. Harry places a hand on her back, flinching as he touched her. "I-I'm sorry."