chapter 12.

when they arrive at Louis home, he saw his dad's car, "dad's home." Harry sighs, parking the car in front of the house. they got out of the car and walk towards the front door. Louis unlocked the door and walked in.

"I'm home," Louis said, taking off his coat. Harry hung his jacket next to Louis'. Louis walks into the living room, no sign of dad. "is dad home?" Jay nods.

"he's in the study, now, tell me, did you make it?"

"yes."

Jay squeals and hugs her son tightly, "I knew you could do it!" Louis giggles and thanks his mum.

"mum?"

"yes, darling."

"Harry's here..." Jay sighs, "I know what dad said, but he can't make me not talk to Hazza."

"where's he?"

"in the hallway."

Harry walked into the living room. "hey ms.Tomlinson."

"Darling. you know your dad."

"Mumma... if you were my age, you would've done the same." Harry smiles at how cute Louis was, saying mumma.

"I know, Louis. but my dad wasn't working for the mayor." Louis sighs.

"at first you were happy for me and now you're on dad's side. you don't want me to be happy?" Harry wrapped an arm around Louis' waist for comfort.

"of course I want you happy, but I can't change Dan's mind. once he sees Harry he'll definitely go to the mayor."

"we'll be sneaky?" Harry chuckles.

"Promise me?"

Louis nods. "now, be quiet then." Louis squeals and hugs his mum. he grabbed Harry's wrist and pulls him up the stairs. he pushes Harry into his room and closes the door.

"don't know if you can be quiet," Harry smirks. Louis giggles softly. "what's my treat, baby?" Louis pushes Harry on the bed, crawling on top of him.

"want to suck daddy's cock," Harry growls and grabs onto Louis' hips. "suck you like nobody else did before."

"shit. I like this side of you." Louis giggles and presses his lips onto Harry's. "go suck daddy's cock." Louis got off Harry and pushed Harry's legs apart. he unbuttoned Harry's trousers and took them off till his ankles. he took off his boxers and gasps.

he never saw a dick, nor this big. "wow." Harry smirks. Louis wraps his tiny hands around the base and began to pump it. Harry's breath hitches and he leans on his hands. he licks a straight line down the shaft. Harry closes his eyes and growls deep in his throat.

Louis takes the tip in his mouth and began to suck. "shit." Harry moans softly. Louis pushes his tongue between the slit, making Harry growl. "you sure you never did this before?" Louis hums around his cock, before taking the whole in his mouth. "fuck." Harry sat up straight, grabbing Louis' hair.

Louis played with his balls and with the other hand he pumped the bit he couldn't fit into his mouth, "taking daddy's cock so well." Harry whispers, pushing Louis' head further down his cock, making Louis choke. "fuck, you're so good."

Louis hums around his cock, licking and sucking on his cock, sending vibrations through Harry's body. "god, I'm coming soon." he warned. Louis began to deepthroat him. Harry moans loudly and came down Louis' throat. "Jesus." Louis swallowed everything and smiled proudly at himself.

Harry grabbed Louis and pressed his lips to his. Louis giggles against his lips, wrapping his arms around Harry's neck. "need me to help you?" Louis shook his head.

"a-already took care o-of that." Harry cocked his eyebrows. "what..." Harry laughed and pecked his lips.

"you're so cute."

"let's get you changed then. don't think those panties are comfortable anymore." Louis shook his head. Harry undressed Louis and grabbed some panties and pj's. "you're so gorgeous, Louis."

Louis blushes, the fact he laid naked on bed in front of Harry, made him feel butterflies in his belly. he wasn't ashamed of showing himself. "don't wanna." Louis protested as Harry wanted to put the panties on.

"you wanna stay naked?" Louis nods and bites his lip. "you're gonna be the death of me." Louis giggles.

"only if you're naked too..." Harry smirks.

"I like this." Louis got under the covers and watches Harry undress. once Harry's all undressed, he got under the covers and pressed Louis against him. "I'm trying so hard not to fuck you." Louis whimpered and bit his lip.

"maintain yourself, Styles. soon."

"soon. when is soon?"

"as quicker than you think." Harry groaned.

"you tease."