chapter 8.

Every now and then I'll answer a question I get from you guys! X
Q: what kind of laptop and phone do you use for wattpad?
A: my MacBook Pro or the Dell Inspiron 153000. The phone I use/have is an iPhone 7+ in matte black with 128 GB's
What do you use ?! ❤️

Harry and Louis went upstairs after Harry joined them for dinner. "your room is cute." Harry complimented, sitting down on Louis' bed. Louis smiled at him. "typical Louis." Louis giggles.

confidence suddenly hit Louis and he sat on Harry's lap. Harry smirks and placed his hands on Louis' hips. Louis smiles innocently at him. "can I kiss you?" Louis' cheeks redden and he nods. Harry looks at his sinful lips, before locking his lips with Louis'. their lips move in sync, like they're made for each other.

Harry licked over Louis' lip, causing Louis to gasp and starts to panic. Harry squeezes his hips, making Louis moan. Harry takes the chance and shoves his tongue into Louis' mouth. their tongues meet and the tension began to grow. Harry stood up and places Louis on the bed, hovering over him without breaking the kiss.

Harry releases the kiss and begins to place kisses down his throat. Louis' hands were in Harry's hair, tugging on his curls. Louis felt hot, feeling the slick start to form. "H-Hazz.," he whispers. Harry hums. "I-I wan-na take i-it slow."

Harry backs off and nods, "of course, I'm sorry." Louis smiles at him and presses Harry's lips onto his. "let's make you comfy." Louis giggles softly. Harry got out of bed and walked to Louis' closet. once he pulled a drawer open, he gasps.

"panties?"

Louis' cheeks redden out of embarrassment. Harry grabbed the red panties and a large tee. "don't be ashamed, I love it." Louis smiles and sat up straight. he lifted his arms, so Harry can take off his shirt. "you're so gorgeous, baby." Louis couldn't stop blushing at Harry's words.

"want your tee." Louis whispers. Harry smiles and took off his shirt, helping Louis with pulling the shirt over his head. "your smell is comfy." Harry chuckles and unbuttoned Louis' trousers.

"your smell is so delicious, I'm trying so hard not to fuck you." Louis breath hitches. "I know you want to take it slow, I keep my promise." Louis cups Harry's cheeks and presses a kiss on his nose.

"thank you."

Harry pulls off his trousers, kissing the inside of his thighs. "so pretty and all shaved for me." his hands travel around Louis' shaven legs.

"H-Hazz..." Louis whimpered. Harry smelled a delicious smell. Louis' slick. Harry closed his eyes, not letting his alpha mode take over. Harry nods, letting go of Louis' legs.

"taking it slow. I know." Harry mostly said to himself. Louis smiled thankfully at him. Harry pressed a kiss on his lips. Harry pulled off his trousers and laid next to Louis.

Harry had his head on Louis' chest, his legs intertwined with Louis' and his arms around Louis' waist. Louis had his hands in Harry's curls, playing with it. "wanna watch a film?" Harry nods, placing a kiss on Louis' belly. Louis grabbed his MacBook and opened Netflix.

"no Netflix and chill?" Louis giggles and shook his head. "dammit." Harry joked. Louis' hand went through Harry's curls. Harry closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment. Louis clicked on the film and they watched 'The Good Dinosaur.' Harry chuckles, "I could've known." Louis giggles.

the film was finished when Jay knocked on the door. she didn't get a response, so she went inside. her heart filled with fondness as she sees the two cuddled up to each other asleep. she grabs Louis' MacBook and placed it on his desk, so it couldn't break if Louis laid on it.

"goodnight, my darling." Jay pressed a kiss on Louis' temple, before leaving the bedroom. she walks downstairs and smiles. "they're asleep." Dan, Louis' dad, nods.

"in no time they'll mate and have pups."

"don't remind me, Dan."