chapter 29.

"yeah..." Niall lied. Harry rolls his eyes.

"you don't have to do that for me, Louis. I'll survive in that hellhole."

the door flew open. Harry's eyes grew wide as he sees his father. "excuse me, can I help you?" the teacher asks friendly. the man's eyes wandered around the classroom, landing on Harry.

"dad, what the fuck?"

Louis' heart stopped beating. "sir, can I help you?" the teacher asks again. Harry grabs his stuff and stood up.

"dad, just, leave," Harry said as he grabs his fathers arm. the man growls and throws a fist in his face. Louis gasps loudly. "fucking hell." Harry grabs both of his father's arms and pushes him out of the class.

"why are you here!?" Harry practically shouts.

"to get you."

"and why? I thought you hated me, hence why you fucking broke my jaw." Desmond laughs. "well it ain't funny."

"you're becoming the new master of west-high."

"look, that's funny- never in a million years."

"you're the oldest. you follow my steps." Harry shook his head, his hand going through his hair. "if you don't. you're gonna die, just like your little sister. your mum gonna die after, and your brother following."

Harry growls. "why are you even my father."

"you're born to rule the west-high, Harold. get that in your fuckin-"

"I DON'T WANT TO!" Harry screamed over the top of his lungs.

the class next to him heard it. Louis worried eyes wandered around. "I really want to check up on him." Niall nods. "let's go." they both grabbed their stuff and walk out of the room. they eyed Harry and his father arguing.

"look at these." Harry turned around, confused.

"Niall, Louis, go back." they shook their heads. Harry grabbed their arms. "please, for your own safety."

"your safety, is my safety, Harry."

"is that your little boy toy, Harold?" Harry growls, turning around.

"it's better than having you as a father." Louis wanted to cheer at the sassiness Harry developed. Desmond grunts, walking over to the three. "you gotta go." Harry rushes before he got pulled by his hair. Louis gasps, grabbing Desmond's hands, trying to let him go off Harry. Desmond pushes Louis to the ground, causing him to hit his head.

"Lou!" Niall runs over to him, dropping down to his knees to check up on his best friend. Harry growls at seeing a hurt Louis, he grabs his father from behind and threw him over his shoulder to the ground. the boxing lessons helped him. Harry held his hands next to his fathers head.

"touch my omega again, and I'll rip off your head. you understand!" Harry yells with his dark alpha voice. Desmond smirks. Harry punched him in his jaw. "YOU UNDERSTAND!"

"kid, you're not strong." Harry felt a rush of pain flow through his body. Harry tries to ignore the pain, but it was hard. Harry shook his head, tossing the feelings away. Harry punches him again, kneeing him in his balls.

"you're not strong enough," Harry repeats. he beats up his dad until his eyes closed and fainted away. Harry breathed out and crawls over to Louis. "is he okay?" he asks, carefully picking up Louis and placing him on his lap. Niall shrugs.

"Dunno. he hit his head hard." Harry nods, standing up and holding Louis in bride style. "where are you going?"

"home."