chapter 16

Help my glasses broke and I'm almost blind without them... I'm gonna die tomorrow at school. ALSO LOUIS' SINGLE IS DROPPING IN A HOUR AND I'M NOT OK.

he slammed the car door as he reached his house. he went inside and yelled. he hit the wall a few times with his fist and he flipped the table. quickly ran Anne down, "Harry? what's wrong?!"

"Louis' gone!" he yelled, tugging on his hair. "he's fucking gone."

"what do you mean, darling, did he not like it?" Anne asks, grabbing Harry's hands out of his hair. tears start to create in his eyes. he shook his head.

"h-he's kidnapped, mum," Harry whispered. Anne's eyes grew wide. "a-and his h-heat is in two day-ys, what if t-the man's m-mating him!"

"don't think like that, we're going to his family and enlighten them, then we call the police and we go and search him immediately. okay?" Harry nods. Anne wiped away his tears. "you're such a good boy, I love you."

"Love you too"

"ALEX, COME DOWN, NOW!" Anne yelled. Alex ran down the stairs, "we gotta go."

"what's up?"

"Louis went missing, probably kidnapped, we need to find him."

"how the hell!?"

the family got in the car. "the car window is broken." Anne said. Harry nods, getting in the car. "how did that happen?" he shrugged, driving down the driveway and drove off to the Tomlinson's.

"Dan, Louis' father, is gonna kill me," Harry whispered, his hands tightening on the wheel.

"why?"

"he doesn't want me to talk to Louis anymore since we live in the West-high- and that I'm dad's son. he saw us laying naked in his bed, and he thought I fucked Louis and he got so fucking mad, he started using his alpha voice. I felt like a fucking omega."

"he has no right to use his alpha voice against you, you're an alpha too, use your voice, too." Harry nods.

once they arrive at Louis', a lump formed in Harry's stomach. he was so scared to tell their family. Harry rang the bell, and luckily Jay opened the door. "Harry now is not the time, Louis' isn't even home.."

"I know, it's urgent," Harry said, his eyes furrowed a bit due to the worrying. Jay nods, opening the door for the Styles' family. Anne and Jay meet, shaking each other's hand.

once Harry walked into the living room, Dan stood up, anger in his face. "what did I tell you!?" he said, racing his voice.

"Dan- it's urgent," Jay said, placing her hand on his in comfort. Harry swallowed, but the lump in his throat didn't go away.

"Louis never went to Niall's house- but I picked him up to spend a weekend together at my dad's cottage near Manchester..." he started. Dan's eyes showed flames. "erm... when we got there, I went to get groceries and left Louis alone to settle down and relax after such a long time in the car."

"and?" Jay asks.

"when I came back, I saw Louis in his pj's on the side of the road, crying. he-he told me there was a man in the house trying to get him- he shoved the man in the bathtub and ran to the road. I-I told him to g-get in the c-car and d-don't move o-or go anywhere."

Anne placed her hand on Harry's back, "w-when I got to the h-house, the man wasn't there anymore. t-there was a note next to L-Louis bag saying I should check t-the car, and..."

"ARE YOU SAYING MY SON IS KIDNAPPED!?"

Harry nods, a sob leaving his body. "I-I'm so s-sorry mr. Toml-linson..." Harry hiccuped.

"there's no time for sorry's and fights, we need to find our son." Jay said. "thank you so much Harry for coming." Harry nods, wiping away his tears. "Dan, call the police, Harry, tell me where you guys were?"

"about half an hour away from Manchester, in the south." Jay nods. "I-I'm really sorry J-Jay. I never mean-"

"I know Harry, I can see you're scared and I know how much you love him. when you left after Dan sent you away, I told Louis he's allowed to see you, but not here anymore, maybe at your house, I don't know."

"thank you so much." Jay smiled at him. Dan called the police.

"we should go back to the place, do you know how he looked like, the man?"

Harry shook his head, "Louis didn't describe the man, I just told him to get in the car and I went inside, but he wasn't there anymore." Anne nods.

"we'll find him, Harold. Dan's calling the police, we are with 5, we'll find him before his heat starts." Harry nods. "I promise you."

"if we don't find him, I'll never forgive myself."

"don't think like that, honey, we're finding him. no matter how long it takes, we won't rest before we find your omega."

Jay smiles, "and I can assure you, once you find Louis, you getting my justice to mate him." Harry's eyes grow wide.

"are you kidding me?" Jay shook his head and smiled. Harry couldn't say anything but hugged her. "thank you so much."

"the police are sending helicopters and cars to the place," Dan said. Harry let go off Jay. "Styles."

"I'm not here to make a scene, Mr. Tomlinson- I know I made a mistake and a huge one. I never meant to let this happen! I'm so sorry." Harry rambles.

"If we don't find my son, you're dead meat."

Harry nods frequently. "if we don't find him, I'll never forgive myself. I promise you, I'll find him, bring him back home safe and sound and I'll forever stay away from him." Anne, Alex and Jay's mouth fell open.

"you fucking better stay away from him." Harry nods. "take me to the fucking place." Harry nods again.

and they were on their way to the woods Harry and Louis stayed in.