Chapter 30.

Warning: don't drive while it snows like crazy. We were on our way to a Christmas market but we're going home. It's too dangerous. Stay safe if you're going somewhere! X

"ma?"

Anne turns around, smiling at her boy. "yes, darling."

"I heard that Louis' dad's trying to break the law."

"the law for West-High?" Harry nods.

"what are we gonna do?"

Anne sighs, placing her hand on his shoulder, "don't worry your pretty head, Harold. once the law is broken, I'm divorcing your dad and we're moving to the east, far away from Des." Harry nods.

Niall felt sorry for them. he wanted Harry to get away from this place. he pouts at the scene that happened in front of him.

"why did you stay with us while you can go to the East?" Harry asks. Anne grins.

"Darling, you, Gemma, and Alexander are the best things that happened to me. I can't just leave you two, you were little and now you're grown up, you can live for yourself, but Alex's still underage." Harry nods in understanding.

"once Alex's an adult, what then?"

"only time will tell, my love." Anne presses a kiss to Harry's forehead. "now, I'm going to do the laundry, do you have any clothes left?" Harry shook his head. "okay." Anne disappeared to the laundry room.

Harry sighed and plopped down next to Niall. "your mum is lovely." Harry nods smiling. "if I had a mum like that, damn, I'd live such a good life."

Harry frowns, looking at him, "what's up with your mum, then?"

"passed away when I was younger. dad said she died due heart-issues."

"I'm sorry." Niall shook his head.

"it's alright. me and my dad are really close. just you and your mum." Harry smiles.

"I wished my dad was dead sometimes. he's just such a dick." Niall laughs. "and the funniest thing is, he isn't even big. I feel sorry for mum." Niall fell to the ground and grabs onto his stomach. Harry laughs with him.

"I hear laughter!" Harry turned around and saw his beloved brother.

"aye, Alex." Niall sat up, wiping away the tears of laughter. "meet Niall, he's Louis' best friend." Alex puts his stuff down and smiles at Niall.

"you okay there?" Niall nods, standing up.

"damn, you two look alike!" Harry laughs.

"I'm older."

"4 YEARS, HAROLD. FOUR." Harry shrugs.

"50 months." Alex rolled his eyes and slapped Harry against the back of his head. Harry grabs Alex by his waist and lifts him in the air. he placed his brother on his shoulder.

"LET GO OF ME!"

Niall laughs. Harry chuckles and walks to the garden, letting his brother fall in the pond. "I HATE YOU HAROLD!" Harry burst out of laughter.

"erm, Alex, you're kinda wet..." Alex sighs.

"Hazz?" Harry turned around, looking up. Harry smiles at the lazy person standing in the window frame.

"Hey Lou, you okay?"

"head hurts- erm, Alex?"

"don't question it."

Louis giggles. "want me to come up?"

"please."

Harry nods. he rushes over to Louis. he knocks on the door, before walking in. Louis had a sweater of his on. "hey." Louis whispers. Harry smiles. Harry stood awkwardly against the wall. "Erm..." Harry folds his arms over his chest. "I just wanted to thank you, for helping me." Harry smiles again.