Chapter 15.

*smirks devilish* (((;

after an hour-long ride, they arrive. "where are we?" Harry smirks and drives down the long drive-way. 

"it's my grandfather's old cottage." Harry stopped the car in front of the entrance. "he built it on his own with some of his friends. once he died, dad never did anything with it but renovate it a bit. and I got the keys for it." 

"it's gorgeous, Harry." Louis got out of the car and wandered around. Harry got his and Louis' bag, before walking to the entrance. "I never thought you'd own something like this." Harry laughed.

"I didn't know we had this since last week. I heard mum chat about it with a friend of hers and I asked the keys for it." Louis giggles. they walk inside of the cottage, more like a mansion. 

"I still need to get groceries and stuff, but you can stay here and check everything out if you want. pamper yourself a bit." Louis blushes and nods. he walks over to Harry, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"I love it," he whispers, pressing his lips to Harry's. Harry grabs Louis' hips and massages the skin. "I love you."

"I love you, too." 

----

Harry left to get some groceries, causing Louis to run upstairs with his bag and get sexy for Harry. he walks into the bedroom, his eyes growing big as he sees the place. 

it's a ginormous bedroom, with a kingsized bed and a big fancy bathtub in front of the bed. it had a fireplace on the right and the view was to die for. Louis smiled brightly and sat the bag on the bed. he grabbed the lingerie he bought last week from Victoria's Secret and he searched for the bathroom. 

he quickly got in the shower once the temperature is just right. he shaved and washed his body. while he washed his body, he sang to the music he put on before he got in the shower, "oh take me back to the night we met," he whispered. he got out of the shower and put lotion on his body. Harry's favourite lotion. 

when he got dry, he put on his lingerie from Victoria's Secret and smiled at himself. he actually found himself sexy. he grabbed his phone and went downstairs. he searched for the living room, finding it after 5 minutes. the house was so big, bigger than his own house. 

he heard the front door open and close. Louis jumped and quickly walked over to the entrance. "Hazz?" no reply. Louis got an anxiety feeling, "Hazza? is that you?" he ran upstairs and locked himself up in the bathroom. 

he felt safe until he noticed, he forgot his phone in the living room. he heard footsteps becoming louder and louder. Louis looked around, no windows or doors. he's completely locked up. he got scared when he saw the door handle move. 

the door handle jiggles for a few times before the door opened. Louis walked towards the wall, wanting to disappear into the brick. he had no idea who it was. "you have a lovely body." Louis shook his head. "look at you, all ready for me." 

the man came closer. Louis pushed him in the wet bathtub and ran downstairs. he opened the front door and ran down the road, hoping Harry'd show up. luckily the familiar car came. Louis started crying. "HARRY!" 

the car stopped in front of him. Harry never got so fast out of his car, "Louis, what the hell?" Harry rushed over to him, grabbing his hands.

"m-man, in th-the house." Louis sobs. "r-rape me." he pants. Harry nods, his anger boiling up. 

"is he still in there?" Louis shrugs in fear. Harry pulled off his jumper, giving it to Louis, "you look so cold, baby." Louis thanked Harry softly and pulled it on. "you get in the car and stay here, I'm going inside."

"b-be safe." Harry pressed a kiss to his forehead, before running to the house. Louis got in the car and cried. 

--------

Harry ran in anger in the house. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?" he screamed, hearing the echo repeating his sentence. Harry walked up the stairs, 3 step at a time. he checked every room. no sign of the man Louis talked about. he frowns, spotting a card next to Louis' bag. Harry walked over to the bed and grabbed the card.

"If I was you, I'd check my car," 

it said. Harry let the card fall and he never ran so fast to his car. "LOUIS!?" he yelled while running towards his car. nothing. once he reached the car, it was empty. the passenger's door was open and the window was broken.

"LOUIS!?" he yelled again, "LOU, WHERE ARE YOU!?" Harry ran around the area for a bit, no sign of Louis nor the man. "LOU!?" 

he began to get worried, a lot. he ran to his car and drove around for a bit, trying to find his omega. he never felt such a bad alpha. after an hour searching, he drove to London. he needed to tell his family, and Louis'.