chapter 28.

What kind of music do you listen to? I personally listen to a lot of punk / 80's rock grit and a bit of alternative (:

@Louist94: we may broke up and made stupid decisions. but I still love you dearly. I'll be there for you all day and all night, till dusk till dawn. I love you, and I will repeat that sentence till my last breath.

--------

--------

"what are we?"

Louis plays with Harry's curls. Harry's head laid on Louis' chest, loving the heartbeat of him. Louis shrugs. "you helped me not getting in jail." Louis giggles.

"well, my dad did."

Harry laughs, " same thing, really."

they heard a small knock on the door. Anne walks in, "Harry, Alex and I are going to the grocery, want something?"

"erm... some chocolate please." Anne nods, smiling at the two.

"love you."

"love you, too."

Anne closes the door again, "I love how you're so close to your mum." Harry nods. "me and mum are close as well, but not this close. I bet you tell your mum everything, even your first time having sex." Harry laughs.

"I did actually. mum wasn't ever surprised. she told me, wow, shocking, in such a sarcastic way!" Louis burst out of a fit of giggles. "but my mum, god, I love that woman." Louis smiles and plays with Harry's fingers.

"Louis?"

Louis hums, still playing with Harry's fingers, "what are we?" he asks. Louis stops and lets go of Harry's hands. "we broke up, but you came back to me to help me, now I'm free to go, and we're acting all loved up."

"I know, Hazz." Harry sighs. "I'm scared, okay?"

"of what?"

"what will happen to us. I'm scared you go and punch everyone because of protecting me. I don't like violence, and you know that."

"I'm sorry, but you also know I love boxing, it's my hobby, my life. protecting you is my job, I can't help it if I have to shove another male alpha off you, to protect what's mine and to stay away from my territory."

"but I'm a human, Hazz. not a territory. I'm not a property. I'm Louis."

"so, you're saying you hate the alpha and omega shit, because, honey, you can't change that. we live this way."

Louis sighs, "I know. I just hate the generation we live in. isn't there a world out there that has no labels and stuff?"

"I bet there isn't."

Louis sat up straight. "I really don't know, Hazz."

"well, I want to know. I don't want to be all lovely when you don't even want me back."

"I do want you back Hazz, but I'm just scared."

"if you're scared, there's only one way to find out if it's actually scary, and that's to take me back."

"I can't."

Harry nods, standing up, "I'm not going to waste my time here if you don't want me. you can leave." Louis' eyes grew wide.

"Haz-"

"don't Hazza me, you know what I said, I don't speak Chinese, do I!?" Louis sighs, getting off the bed.

"C-can we still be friends?"

"of course." Harry fake smiles. Louis smiles, giving Harry a hug.

"see you Monday at school."

"see ya."

-----

the following Monday, school started again. Louis wasn't excited, but who is... he kissed his mum goodbye, before climbing out of the car. he's happy that his mum brings him to school so often. as he walks to the entrance, he sees Harry smoking against the wall. to be honest, Louis found it hot, seeing Harry smoking, but it's so bad for you.

he walks over to him, "why are you smoking?" Louis asks. Harry shrugs, avoiding Louis' eyes. "you know it can kill you, right?"

"maybe that's the plan."

Louis' brows furrows, "is something wrong at home?" Harry huffs with a grin.

"everything's perfect."

"why are you acting like this?"

"you don't get it, do you?"

"no, I don't." Harry smiles and throws his cig on the ground, stepping on it.

"you broke up with me, and now you want to be friends. I can't contain myself if I see you here walking down these fucking halls and knowing everybody can take you and especially take you away from me."

"Hazz, I'm not getting another alpha."

"that's not your choice, once there's an alpha around you, he can lock you up and mate you any second."

"how do you know?"

"because Gemma was mated before she died." Louis' mouth fell open. "I'd shut your mouth, you might catch flies." Louis closes his mouth.

"was she happy?"

"for a while. until the boy abused her. I had to do something, so I killed him." Louis wasn't surprised, but more in shock. Harry killed someone. "before you think, oh my gosh Harry's a killer. I did it for my sister's safety. you should've done the same."

the bell rang. Harry sighs and grabs his backpack from the ground, throwing it over his shoulder and walks towards the entrance of the school. Louis emmiadiatley grabs his phone and texts Niall.

Loueh: Harry killed his sister's mate.

leprechaun: wait what?

Loueh: her mate abused her, and Harry killed him for her safety.

leprechaun: AWH THAT IS SO SWEET!

Loueh: is not! he killed someone!

leprechaun: I think you're far up your own arse, Louis.

Louis sighs and walks to his class, English, with Harry. "Tomlinson, weird seeing you so late." the teacher said surprised. Louis apologized and quickly took his place next to Niall.

"have you heard anything from your dad yet?" Niall asks. Louis nods. "and?"

"he promised me he's taking a look at all the achieves they have about the west-high." Harry lifts his eyebrow. "if he finds some achieves, he's gonna take a look at it and Google, maybe there's some secret history we don't know, but the mayor knows."

"I like your dad." Louis giggles.

"it has its priorities."

"quick question, once your dad knows everything about West-High, what are you gonna do?"

"probably trying to break the law down. it's unfair. the Westlings need to be as free as we are. they can't leave the town because of the mayor."

"you're not doing this because of Harry, right? you feel sorry for him, don't you?"

"yeah..."

Harry rolls his eyes.

"but you friend-zoned him, after being together for like 2/3 months."

"it's not like I don't care about him anymore. he's a part of my life and my memories, plus he means a lot to me. I'd die if he's unhappy."

"he's probably unhappy."

"you know I'm right behind you two? right?"