chapter 14.

"mayor Clingright, minister Tomlinson, welcome." the teacher said. Louis looked at his father with a warning.

"we'd like to announce that, from now on, only Eastlings are welcome in this school." Louis grabs Harry's hand without turning around. Harry held him tightly, scared to let go. "we'd like to take some kids,"

"Zayn Malik, Kyle Herringson and Harold Styles." Louis turned around. he shook his head.

"they can't take you away from me." Louis whispers. Harry grabbed his hands and pressed a kiss on it.

"we'll find a way, I promise you. I'll do anything. I love you." Louis nods. Harry pressed another kiss on Louis' hands, before standing up and grabbing his stuff. Harry saw the smirk on Dan's face. Harry let go of Louis' hand. he walks towards Dan. "no matter what you do to separate us, you know he's my soulmate and I'll mate him whatever it takes." Harry hissed. Dan grabbed his wrist.

"you don't know what you're doing, kid. once all your Westlings are off this school, there's no way you can get into the east anymore." Harry growls at him.

"we'll see about that." Harry shoved him against the wall and walked out of the class.

tears filled in Louis' eyes. seeing the one who he truly loves, taken away by his own father. "I-I hate him." Louis sobs. Niall rubbed his arm over Louis' back and sighed. suddenly Louis stopped crying. "wait." Niall frowns. "Harry can't leave West-high, right?" Niall shook his head. "but his mum is from the east, and she lives in West-high..."

"don't tell me you want to move in with him and his father." Louis shook his head.

"what if, Harry bought a house or an apartment in East and I'll then move in with him! we'll be together and I'm an adult!"

"you're crazy." Louis huffs. "it's a good idea, but do you really want to live there. Harry's even scared in there."

"Harry's the son of the most dangerous man, I know. I think Westling's leave him alone because of it, and now since Harry and I are almost together, they won't bother me."

"or maybe they will because they'll upset Harry." Louis sighs. "I know it's hard Lou, but just talk to Harry about it. maybe he has an idea set up." Louis nods.

"thanks."

----

once Louis' home, he goes straight to his bedroom without greeting his family. Louis' phone rang. he grabbed his phone and saw Harry's ID. he picked up his phone and smiled, "hey."

"Hey. I'm outside. grab at least 3 outfits." Louis furrowed his brows. "I'll tell you in the car, just trust me on this."

"I always trust you Hazz." Louis heard Harry chuckle on the other side of the line. "3 outfits?"

"yes, more if it fits in your bag."

"do I need to pack anything special?" Louis smirks. he heard Harry groan. "I think that's a yes."

"please fucking do." Louis giggles and packs the prettiest lingerie he has. "I don't know what you're packing, but it'll definitely look gorgeous on you." Louis blushes.

"you're cheesy, you know that."

"I do, but you love it."

"erm... I don't know, Harold." Harry laughed.

"just grab your stuff, baby."

"I'm almost done, do I have to pack a toothbrush and such?"

"no, that's already been taken care of."

Louis smirks, "alrighty, I'll be down in just a few minutes."

"okay, I'm outside."

"love you."

"love you too, baby."

Louis hangs up and grabs his charger and headphones. he rushes downstairs, "I'm going to stay at Niall's for a few days to practice the dance we have next week." he lied straight through his teeth.

"Okay, sweetheart. have fun and don't go overboard."

"I won't."

Louis opened the front door and smiles at Harry, who sat in his old school car with glasses on his nose. Louis waved at his mum before closing the door and rushes over to Harry. "heya love." Louis pecked his lips and places his bag in the backseat. "where are we heading to?" Louis asks.

"you'll see." Louis huffs. Harry laughed and drove away. Harry's phone bleeped. Louis grabbed his phone and read the text message.

"since when do you have Niall's phone number?"

"for some shit." Harry said. Louis nods, unlocking his phone (Harry knows his and he knows Harry's - they're cheesy af)

"his heat is coming up soon, be careful with him." Louis reads out loud. "what are you planning Harry?"

"you weren't supposed to read that." Harry said, grabbing his phone out of Louis' hands. "you just ruined everything I planned." Louis pouts.

"what do you mean?"

Harry shook his head, "nevermind." Louis heard the dissapointment in Harry's voice.

"stop the car."

"why?"

"just stop the car, Harry."

Harry drove off the road and stopped. Louis got out of the car, causing Harry to frown, "what are you doing?"

"I'm not getting in the car until you tell me what's going on. I ruined the plan so why don't you just tell me?!" Harry groans.

"Lou, get in the car."

Louis sat on the guardrail and folds his arms over his chest, "Louis." he said more sternly. "Louis, get in the fucking car!"

"you might be an alpha Harry, but you can't use your alpha voice against me."

"GET IN THE CAR!" Louis pouts at Harry's alpha voice, obviously making Louis obey. he got in the car. "don't be so fucking stubborn Louis." Harry sighed loudly and drove off.

"why don't you just tell me!?"

"because I wanted to make it special, okay! I asked Niall for the information to make sure of everything and the good timing." Harry admitted. Louis pouts.

"because you want to mate me?" Louis asks carefully. Harry nods.

"yes." Harry sighs, leaning down in the seat. "I already planned this, before everything with your dad and the West-high happened."

Louis looked down at his lap. he felt like such a bad omega. "I'm sorry."

"it's okay." Harry places his large hand on Louis' thigh. he squeezed his thigh, making Louis whimper. "your heat is coming in 2 days..." Louis nods.

"I know..."

Harry looked at him for a second, "want me to stay with you?" Louis looked back at him.

"if you want. I can go through it alo-"

"I'll stay with you and help you. that's what alphas are for, right?" Louis giggles. "plus, I'd be a bit of a dick if I left my future mate go through his heat alone." Louis giggles louder.

"true. I let you go through your rut alone, though."

"but back then we weren't almost together, well, you sent me gorgeous photos." Louis blushes. "I'd like to have more, just in case."

"maybe one day, Hazza."