chapter 1.

"you're an omega, he's an alpha, it'll work out perfectly!"

"Nialler. I'll never get a chance with him."

"chonces are for losers Lou, just go for it."

-----------------

Louis, born as a small omega, loves his time in the ballet studio, working on the choreography for their next dance. he loves it with a passion, he probably wants to do it till his legs give out.

on the other side of the studio, there's a boxing hall. that's where Harry comes in. a broad, possessive alpha. he's been working out for almost 5 years, and his abs are an omega/beta's favourite thing.

oh, did I mention, he's the son of the most dangerous man in London, Desmond Styles.

--------

"Lou, you can't date him! you know he's part of the west-high!" Liam shouted. Louis whimpered, being the omega he is. "just because he's handsome doesn't mean he's a good lad. not only is he part of the west-high, but his father is the most dangerous man in London!"

"I know, Li-Li..." Louis whispers, curling himself up into a ball.

"Lou, we have to go to ballet practice, we don't wanna come late, again." Louis nods, standing up.

"don't forget what I just said, okay?" Louis nods again, giving the mated alpha a hug, before grabbing his training bag. Niall pecked Liam's lips, "love you."

"love you, too."

"You two are sickening." Niall snorted and they left Liam's house. Niall and Louis walked their way to ballet practice. "when is the show again?" Louis asks, holding the strap of the bag with both of his hands.

"erm... If I remember correctly, the twenty-first of November on a Friday." Louis nods, noting it in his 'mind agenda', as he calls it.

they arrive at the studio and Louis wouldn't be Louis if he didn't look across of the road, eyeing the boxing studio, where the alpha trains. "Lou..." Niall said hesitantly. Louis pouts and pushes the door open.

"I'm sorry, Ni."

Niall rubbed his back for a second, accepting his apology. "I know it's hard, falling in love, and stuff, but he's the wrong lad..." Louis nods, grabbing his ballet clothing out of the bag, before changing into his 'suit'.

----

"Louis, leg higher!" the beta teacher said. Louis sighed, and pushed his leg higher, trying his best to stay in balance. his arms were spread like wings, his left leg was up in the air and he stood on his toes.

"HIGHER!"

Louis did what she said, being the omega he is. once he pushed his leg higher, he lost his balance and fell to the ground. he instantly felt a wave of embarrassment flow over him. he sat up straight, his hands rubbing over his sore ankle. Niall rushed to him.

"are you okay?" Louis nods, standing up.

"Louis. you're done for today. you need to practice more to be part of the dance." Louis nods obeyed.

"I will, ma'am," Louis promised, before rushing out of the studio. tears stung in his eyes as he ran to the changing rooms. once he reached the room, he sat down by his bag, before broke out of tears. he fucked up, badly.

after 15 minutes of crying, he changed into his normal clothing and left the studio. he decided to visit Liam, who's in the gym training for American Football. Louis crossed the road and pushed the door open. he walked up to the reception, and asked, "I'm here to visit Liam Payne, where is he?"

"up the stairs, first door left." the beta smiled. Louis thanked him and walked up the stairs. once he reached the first floor, he was lost. so much equipment. he went into the room that the boy said he was.

he looked around and saw the alpha, "Li." Liam turned around and furrowed his eyes. he laid down the equipment he used and walked over to him.

"what are you doing here?" Liam asks. Louis shrugged.

"got send away from ballet, and I knew you where here, so I came to visit." Louis smiled. Liam nods.

"you know Harry's here? right?" Louis' eyes grew bigger. "you need to leav-"

"Payne!" both the omega and alpha turned around. Harry. Harry's eyes wondered on Louis' figure. "who's that?"

"nobody."

Harry smirks, and lifts an eyebrow, "you sure?" Liam nods. "well, I wanted to say, coach needs ya." Liam nods, again. "you should come more often." Harry winked at Louis, before walking away.

"Yeah, it's time to go." Liam grabbed onto Louis' arm. Louis got out of his grip. Louis walks out of the room until he hears a sudden sound. Louis walks to the sound and saw Harry.

he was working out with his personal trainer. he had gloves on and he was ramming on the pads, that the personal trainer held. "right uppercut." the trainer said, Harry's duke rose a punch to the chin. "left uppercut." he did the same with his left arm.

"you're done for today. don't forget to rest." Harry nods, taking off his gloves. his shirt was seen through, due to all the sweat Harry created. his head lifts up. their eyes met.

"I knew you stood there, I can smell you from miles away," Harry said, as the trainer left. Louis swallowed the lump in his throat and pushed the door further open, walking into the ring.

"I-I was just interested in what you do..." Louis whispers. Harry nods, taking a cold, wet towel and patted it on his forehead and the back of his neck.

"I could train you if you want, a bit of self-defense, it'll come in handy, especially with a scent like that." a blush creeps onto Louis' cheeks.

"if you don't tell Liam..."

"sure thing- is he your mate or some shit?" Harry asks. Louis shook his head before giggling, "no, he's Niall's mate. he's just protective, I guess." Harry nods.

"why so?"

"the past..." Harry looked at him, causing Louis to continue, "I got bullied for being an omega, Liam was like a brother to me for helping me through that rough patch."

"so he's like your guardian angel?"

"You can call it like that," Louis giggles softly. Harry nods. he does that a lot, Louis thinks. "what got you into boxing?"

Harry shrugs, sitting down on the bench, "dunno. runs in the family, I guess." Louis grew the balls, and sat next to Harry. "if I was you, I wouldn't sit so close to me." Louis furrows his brows, "rut is coming soon." Harry said. Louis nods, sliding away from him.

"don't you have someone to help you with?"

Harry shook his head, "I don't do one night stands, I'd be an even worse alpha." that made Louis cock his head. "you know what they talk about me, Louis." Louis' lips turn into a tight line. "the slut of the school, the bad alpha, the son of the most dangerous alpha in town, etc."

"you know-" Harry looks at him, "I never thought of you like that." Harry lifted an eyebrow. "just because people told me that, doesn't mean it's the truth, you know. people are always gossiping to pest others." Harry chuckles.

"Welcome to the world, Louis." Harry stood up and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

"what's that supposed to mean?" Louis folds his arms over his chest. Harry laughs.

"nothing."

Louis huffs. "you look cute when you're offended."