After being with her so long he must have realize that he preferred the Jessica's of the world. That's probably why he called her.

The sobs were no longer quiet enough to remain in the confinement of her room.

Not even two seconds later her bathroom door was busted open and Luca was coming through it. Shirtless and wet.

She gapped at him, the sobs slowly going down. She thought he left, what was he doing in her room?

"Are you in pain?" he asked going over to her side, he gently slid into the bed beside her and brought her close to him. Her sobs vibrated through his body, and his heart clenched into a tight ball of pain.

"What are you doing here?" she managed between sobs, pulling away from him. She pulled away because she liked the way he felt against her a little too much. She pulled away because she wanted to practice resisting him.

"Where are you hurting? Please tell me." He begged frowning at her distance. He ran his eyes over her body to try to figure out where she was hurting.

"I thought you left!" she said loudly, and then flinched at her own voice. Turning towards her bedroom door.

Luca turned to the door as well and placed a gentle hand on Megan's.

"No one's home right now." He answered, internally flinching as Megan pulled her hand away. He turned to find her eyes, but she refused to meet his. She was staring at the ground purposefully avoiding his eyes, face and body.

"Why are you here Luca?" she asked him once again, still managing to avoid looking at him.

"I decided not to leave." He said shrugging, but he knew she didn't see him.

She remained quiet for a long time, and it took everything he had in him not to push her to open up to him. He knew she would talk to him at her own pace, but it was near impossible to stay quiet with her for so long.

When she slowly she spoke; it was very quiet, and almost inaudible. "But you left me a note." She commented. Picking up the crumpled piece of paper beside her, she moved it towards him. Not aggressively but not very gently either.

Luca picked up the paper and studied the crumpled piece. He didn't open it because he knew what was written inside. He was going to throw it away, as soon as he got back but he just honestly forgot about it.

He got in the car with Stacy, Zach and Ryan but his heart wouldn't let him leave. He asked Zach to stop the car before they even got out of the driveway and hopped up.

"I thought I was going to leave, but I couldn't go." He said softly, silently willing her to look at him. He missed those brown eyes.

"But what about school?" she asked him just as softly.

Luca chuckled at her, "I have a 4.0 Megs, I can definitely take a few days off without missing much." He commented.

Megan felt his chuckle run through her, she loved his laugh. She finally turned to him and swallowed hard. She wanted to get this over with, so she could tend to her broken heart quietly.

"Are going to stop this thing between us?" she asked feeling her eyes mist up once again.

Luca studied her face and smiled, "Yes." He replied with a nod.

He watched a million expressions cross her face, but they all flew by so fast that he couldn't place an emotion to any of them.

She met his eyes with a steady gaze, "Okay then. Could you please leave? I think I am going to go back to sleep."

She didn't know how she was able to say that to him, when she was so broken inside. It was getting hard to take air in, but she knew this was going to come at some point. She should have been prepared for it.

Luca moved close to her and took her face in his hands. He felt her shudder under his touch but he ignored it.

"I am not going to leave." He told her sternly.

She swallowed hard, "Please Luca. Please leave." She begged him, not letting any tears fall. She was going to be strong. She wasn't going to let him see how he affected her.

"I will leave after you answer my question." He told her smiling widely. His smile was forced upon his face to hide his own nervousness.

"What?"

He shifted on her bed, so he was facing her directly. He continued to hold her head in his hands, and gently began to stroke the side of her face.

"Megan Harrison, will you please be my girlfriend?"