Chapter 32

Not Edited.

Chapter 32

Megan narrowed her eyes at the pretty blond, and tried to pin point what exactly had changed about her. Her hair was a lot shorter, but that wasn't the only thing. As Megan watched her she took in the shadows under Jessica's eyes that even make up couldn't cover up. Her cheeks looked higher up on her face and her eyes looked smaller than usual. Megan ran her eyes past Jessica's face and saw that she looked a lot thinner than before, her curvy breasts looked smaller, and her already tiny waist looked even more infinitesimal. Overall Jessica didn't look like herself, she looked tired, and she looked ill.

"Hi Jessica. How are you?" Megan asked her politely.

Jessica sighed deeply and frowned. "I guess I'm okay, all things considering."

Megan met her frown. "Why did you want to stop by my place?" Megan couldn't think of any reason why Luca's ex would need to stop by her place, unless... No, Megan told herself, she wouldn't think like that.

Jessica turned her eyes to Ryan and her frown deepened. "I think it's a conversation we need to have in private." She directed at Megan, and Megan felt her heart race as her mind thought of all the things that Jessica could possibly tell her, and she knew that whatever Luca's ex had to tell her couldn't be good. "Why don't you come to the bathroom with me, it will only take a few minutes." Jessica stated and without waiting for Megan she quickly turned started to the restroom.

Megan started wide eyed at Ryan for a second before shaking her head. "I'm so sorry Ryan, I will be right back." She told him and excused herself to the ladies room.

Megan opened the door and saw that there was no one else in the fancy ladies room. "What did you want to tell me?" Megan asked, not being able to take the suspense any longer.

Jessica pouted her lips and raised her brows. "Well about a month or so ago, I slept with a guy I met at a frat party." Jessica took a piece of blond hair between her fingers and twisted it. "Turns out he passed on an STI to me."

Megan narrowed her eyes at the girl in front of her. It made sense as to why Jessica looked ill. "Are you okay?" Megan asked, feeling concerned for the blond. She may not have been Jessica's biggest fan, but she would have never wished for her to be ill.

"All I need is a month of antibiotics and I will be completely back to normal." Jessica told her still twisting her hair between her fingers.

"I'm glad to hear that." Megan told her and then narrowed her eyes at Jessica again confusion filling them. "Is that want you needed to tell me?" She asked curiously.

Jessica sighed and looked into Megan's eyes. "I don't know how to tell you this, so I will just come out and say it. A few weeks ago before I knew about the STI, I ran into Luca at party and we were both drunk and we got to talking about when we were together and I accidently kissed him and then one thing led to another and we ended up sleeping together. We were both so drunk that we didn't use a condom, luckily I'm on the pill but without the protection...." Jessica's voice trailed off and she bit her lip. "I wanted to tell you so you could get checked out. I figured with the two of you going out..." She trailed off again and frowned at Megan. "I am really sorry for what happened. I know Luca is with you, and I'm not trying to get him back. It's just that we were both drunk and I'm sure he imagined you the whole time." Megan's blood rushed out of her body and she was completely speechless. "Any way I just wanted to let you know to get yourself checked. I've been trying to call Luca but he wouldn't answer my calls, I guess he is feeling guilty. So please tell him that he needs to get checked out too." When Megan still didn't say anything Jessica nodded her head and gave Megan a gentle pat on her arm before walking out of the restroom.