Author's note

Heyo my fellow readers! How r y'all? I hope ur all well. I wouldn't want my lovely friends/readers to be unwell ofc.... Haha.... Uhm. ...Why am I so weird?

*signs* Anyways as the tittle states this is a freakin author note that every reader hates. I'm sorry ppl but I rlly had to write dissss.

The first thing I want to tell u guys is thanks. For the votes, the comments, the reads, the love, literally everything. I opened this story after almost a week and I saw 600+ reads. I was like OH MAH GAWD!!!! I love you all for that! Thank you so much! <33333 u guys rlly made my day :)))

The second thing I wanna tell u guys is that sadly I will be able to update only on weekends. That is bcuz of a friggin hell hole named school. Yup, sorry to say guys my school is about to start in like 3 weeks. I know that is a lot of time to finish this story but I have done like 0% of my summer vacation hm and then there are my separate assignments that I have to finish on time :'(.

I know I know... I should have done it during my holidays. But fortnite's too friggin addicting. I won't leave my 7 kills bcuz of some stupid studying, hell I don't even go to the bathroom when I'm playing fortnite. And then there's anime, HOW DAFUQ CAN I LEAVE ANIME?!?

Lol sorry bout that. And sorry again for the slow updates u guys will be gettin. Plz bear with me :(

That's all everyone! I hope u guys understand my situation that isn't rlly a situation..... Haha.. Uhm.. So yeah

Byeeee <333