•| Chapter 23 |•

~y/n's pov~

The class stared at me in confusion....

"It's the combination of future and velosity so furosity" I said as they all 'oh'ed. Todoroki smiled at me from the corner of the classroom and I gave him a thumbs up. "Wow! That's a great name L/n-San!" Midnight-sensei praised me as I smiled at her and went back to my seat.

Soon enough school ended and me and todoroki parted ways. I saw midoriya at the end of the road so I ran up to him and tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention. "Hey Midoriya-Kun!" I exclaimed as he dropped the book he was reading from the shock. Typical Midoriya.

"U-uh Hi Y/n-San! H-how have you been?" He asked me sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck while picking up his book. "I'm good what about you?" I asked in return. "I'm fine!" He said cheerfully as my heart melted at his adorableness.

We started walking toward our apartment building in a peaceful silence. "Hey Y/n-san?" I hummed in response. "How did you know I got my quirk from all night that day?" He asked as I stopped in my tracks. "Oh that..."

I shrugged. "It was a guess actually. You seemed so close to all might so I thought that he passed on his quirk to you... Plus if I were him I would do the same!" I said to him grinning. Aside from my compliment, he seemed thoughtful at my answer.

"But how did you know that his quirk could be passed on?" He asked as my eyes widened a bit.

Should I tell him?

"Okay... You got me..." I said as he stared at my face with a confused expression. "The person from whom all might got all for one from... Was actually my grandmother...Well in a way ...She was my mother's aunt and since she didn't have any children or even if she did, she left her child, so she was extremely attached with my mother when she was little. I've never seen her though but my mother used to talk to me about her, telling me how heroic she was, how brave and cunning and how she passed it on to all might and then him to you. So you see we are kinda related haha" I finished as midoriya's jaw dropped.

"I know it's a lot to take in but take some time okay? I have to be somewhere so I'll be going. Bai bai" I waved to midoriya's shook figure and walked away. Oh man I seriously love that kid.

~time skip~

I stood in front of my mint haired relative. He grinned at me with his creepy ass smile as I knitted my eyebrows together.

"We meet again.."

"What do you want?" I asked harshly.

"It's not what I want it's about what you need"

I raised an eyebrow at his statement. "Spit it out already" I said as his grin on his chapped lips widened. "Well since your brother died..." I tensed up. "You'll probably need money since he used to send you some to survive. So basically your broke, and being your nearest alive relative I have a right to take you in"

My eyes widened at this as I gritted my teeth. "No way in hell! You've already tried to lure me into your useless plans! But not this time!" I exclaimed at him as he chuckled. "Oh sweetie you don't really have a choice"

"Fuq you said?! I'll kill you you sadistic bastard!" I said and launched him him as he avoided my every attack. "You know Y/n we have similar quirks, one touch and it's bye bye and if you think about it similar lives too.... We were both neglected... Left by our own families... Everywhere we go death comes with us. So isn't it better to just accept it?" he chuckled maniacally while I desperately tried to get a grip on him.

"But you know what's different in us... I'm a hero and your a villain... And it's gonna stay that way for a long time!" I'm said and finally grabbed his neck. At the same time he grabbed mine with his index finger hovering just above it.

"It's do or die Y/n"

"In case you forgot... My quirk is much more faster than yours... You need all your fingers to disintegrate people, what I need is one little poke" I smiled at him innocently and activated my quirk. His eyes widened as he dropped to the ground clutching his heart without having anytime to react.

"You know I could kill you right now but that would be fatal for me if I used my quirk to do it. I'll let you pass this time since I don't have any other weapon to finish you off-"

"Stop right there" The villain Dabi came out of no where as I gritted my teeth at him. "One more step and your boss dies" I warned him as he smirked. "Didn't you just say that it would be fatal for you if you killed him using your quirk. I'm not stupid L/n"

I stopped my quirk as shigaraki stood up still clutching his heart. "Tch.." I muttered and fled from the park we were in. I had better things to do than to mess around with these kids. Plus I was kinda drained by using my quirk after a long time so basically I didn't have a choice. They can go fuq themselves for all I care.

~time skip~

"Hey Todoroki-kun what is it?"

I asked through the phone as I heard his soft breathing from the other side. "Nothing, just wanted your hear your voice.." He said as my heart skipped a few beats. "Well um ok.." I muttered with Crimson colored cheeks.

"Did you get any more unknown texts or something like that?" He asked. "Ya a few but I took care of them" I responded with a smile on my face. "Ok then. So who did you choose for the student exchange program?"

"Best jeanist, what about you?"

"Endeavor aka. My father"