•| Chapter 4 |•

~ ???'s pov~

I stalked y/n's Instagram, screenshot-ting every picture and selfie of her. "What have to done to me y/n...?" I asked myself as I lifelessly threw my head back.

"I want you in my arms so badly..." This desire... This burning passion for y/n is not gonna shrink down any sooner. I need to make her mine.... No matter what....

~ Y/n's pov~

I brushed my hair tiredly. I was really sleepy this morning and I don't know why. I borrowed notes from Midoriya. He told me that they had a fitness test in Aizawa Sensei's class. A fight and a test on the first day of school.... This semester was going to be tiresome.

I signed putting my hair brush down. I grabbed my bag and left my apartment. Midoriya was no where to be seen. I signed again walking to school alone.

I arrived at school a bit late. I entered the classroom and Midnight sensei was already teaching. "Why are you late?" She asked. "I lost track of time.." I said looking at the floor.

"Okay then, please be seated, and don't be late again" I nodded and seated myself on the same seat as yesterday. I looked around the room and studied the faces of my classmates, hoping to get a hint about who the stalker was.

I made eye contact with weird hair. He seems to always be staring at me. And yes that's what I call him now. He quickly darted his eyes away from mine. Weirdo.

I got tired of looking at students and decided to listen to the teacher and get a bit edumacated. (That wasn't a typo |(@-@)|)

~time skip~

Class ended and the next class was all might's class. I groaned. I wanna sleep!!!

I looked to my right and saw Bakaego... Don't ask.... To my left a dude with orange hair with black streak was sitting.

"Hey y/n!" Midoriya walked up to me.

"Yo.." I said. "How are you?" He asked "good.." I answered. I wasn't in the mood of communication. "I-I know its a b-bit rude t-to ask b-but.." Midoriya said "why d-do you l-look sad a-all the t-time?" He asked.

The whole class was silent after his question. Were they interested in me that much?

"I'm not sad... It's just my normal expression.." I said and looked out of the window. They all seemed confused. I signed. "I mean look at that dude.." I said and pointed at weird hair. "He looks uninterested all the time.... Probably because he is... My face is a bit girl-ish so I look sad..." I said as the class ahhhhed.

I turned my attention away from the class as they chatted. Suddenly I felt someone's eyes one me and looked back to see who was the culprit.

It was weird hair again. Aggh . I am so done with him... I walked up to him as he tried not to make eye contact anymore. "You know... It's pretty rude to stare.." I said once again grabbing the attention of the whole class.

"I wasn't staring.." He said and avoided my eyes. "Yea gawking at a person like a five year old looking at a huge chocolate bar isn't staring.." I scoffed.

The whole class snickered at my tardy remark.

"Will you please leave so I can focus on my work" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Well am I part of your work?" I asked a bit too sassily "No.." He answered flipping pages of his note book.

"Then stop glancing at me like a creep and actually focus on something aside from me.." I said. The class oooohed.

"Todoroki just got roasted!"

"And by a girl!"

"She's pretty sassy!"

"Shouto-kun must be pissed!"

"Ah hahaha!" A voice boomed through the class. At first I was was thankful for that voice because it stopped all those stupid remarks but then I dreaded it the second I realized who it belonged to "Hello there my young students..." All might started "Here we go..." I muttered getting ready for an hour of brutality.

~time skip~

We were all dressed in our super hero costumes. Mine was very simple. It had black colored thigh length socks, a blue colored skirt and a black colored hoodie with an mp3 and earphones attached to it, since I move more faster and swifter with music. I also had a mask on my face.

Everyone had their costumes super styled and chic. I was like the broken egg in an egg basket with eggs made of gold. I didn't care much about that though.

A short guy with a green costume walked up to me. Must be Midoriya! "Hey your y/n right?" He asked. I nodded.

"It's-!" "I know...your Midoriya-kun..." I said "how?" He asked and tilted his head to the side. "Your costume pretty much gives it out... I mean it literally screams out that 'I'm a cheaper version of all might'" I said darting my eyes here and there, examining other student's costumes.

"Hey keep your voice down!" He warned.

"Yea yea okay...." I said. I caught the eye of weird hair. I looked away first.... This dude.... "Hey Midoriya-kun?" I asked as he hummed in response. "Is the dude with the weird hair looking at me?" I asked. "Oh you mean Todoroki-kun?" I nodded.

He glanced at Todoroki "yes he is looking at you.." He said. "What's his problem...?" He shrugged and started to listen to all might. I plugged in my ear phones and started to listen to some music.

~time skip~

I was looking around to find someone worth pairing with. All might explained that we will get paired up with one of our classmates and then go against another pair as heroes or villains.

I didn't know much about my classmates and their quirks. Weird hair I mean Todoroki walked towards me. We made eye contact as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

"I was hoping that we pair up.." He said, his eyes sparkling with hope.

Oh shit...